Chp.43

Chapter 43: Queen vs Passerby Again (3)

Xu YaLe, who ran out crying, saw Ma ShangQian at the first floor lobby when he was on his way back. They looked at each other for a second before Xu YaLe ran out barefooted. This time, she had learnt her lesson. She took her bag so that there was money and a credit card inside. There wasn't a need to worry about Xu YaLe.

Hence, Ma ShangQian went upstairs to take the belongings he wanted to bring home.

Ma ShangQian was leisurely sitting at home and watching the drama show《A Slight Smile is Very Charming》. The grown man was unexpectedly touched by the drama's romance and sobbed.

However, halfway into the show, he received a call from Gu Zhun.

"Hello? Is this Ma ShangQian?"

"What's the matter?"

"Recently, I noticed that you were quite close with Xu YaLe. I wanted to ask, did Xu YaLe look for you?"

When Ma ShangQian heard Xu YaLe being mentioned, his heart thudded. He pressed the off button on the remote, the television switched off, and there was silence in the living room.

After he replied that she had not, he listened to Gu Zhun's narration seriously—

It seemed that Xu YaLe had not gone home after she ended work today. Her family called Zhang Heng to inquire if it was because of overtime, but Zhang Heng said no. As such, everyone called Xu YaLe's phone, but she didn't pick up to answer her phone or reply on WeChat. Thus, everyone was worried and thought that something happened to Xu YaLe.

"I'll go and look for her...!" Ma ShangQian blurted that out before Gu Zhun could say 'thank you'. He grabbed his key, wore a coat, and rushed out immediately!

Something might have happened... If I had known, I wouldn't have encouraged her to confess.

If something really happened, he would really be condemned for eternity.

YaLe! You must not do silly things!

Ma ShangQian said that prayer in his heart more than ten thousand times.

Ma ShangQian ran past countless traffic lights and he ran to numerous shopping malls, but he didn't see Xu YaLe.

According to Gu Zhun, Xu YaLe's car was still parked inside the company's garage, so she shouldn't have gone too far.

Ma ShangQian continued to look around the company's vicinity— In his heart, he was deeply worried, but he was helpless. There weren't any clues.

Suddenly, there was a scream that came from an alley— "What are you guys trying to do?!"

Ma ShangQian smartly turned his head and discovered that there was a girl in a dark alley. She wore a sexy jumper dress, with her coat drooping down, and her hair scattered messily.

She was surrounded by a few men with strong physiques...

Ma ShangQian walked closer to take a look and discovered that it was Xu YaLe.

Other than holding her bag, Xu YaLe was also holding onto a big bottle of whiskey.

"Hehehe, how about playing with us, babe?"

Although he was really tempted to ridicule the phrase for being such an outdated villainous statement... these strong men that stood before him were not people that Ma ShangQian could knock down.

However, those strong men started to do whatever they liked to Xu YaLe.

Their stout and hairy hands grabbed Xu YaLe's hands. They wanted to drag her into a car that had been parked at the side beforehand.