Chapter 01

Hmmm, before I go straight into the story, these are some chapters before the heroine and villainess were born. It deals with their parents. Something Toshiko was going to play before you know ... she got stung by a bee. Hope you enjoy!!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

L ... O... A ... D ... I ... N ... G

For obtaining Amorous Endings for all routes, The Beloved One! secret back story has been unlocked.

Play:

[Yes] <

[No]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter 01:

Gray clouds lurked over the Kingdom of Emphraim as it fervently released a precipitant - rain, heavy rain to be exact. White lights branched off into the atmosphere with clamorous earth trembling sounds following after.

Silky brown strands stuck to the delicate face of a young sixteen year old girl as she quickly dashed home to prepare her luggage.

After her and Anzor settled into a village where Duke and Duchess Morley couldn't locate them, she would make sure to send her family and friends letters so their heads wouldn't be filled with concerns when it came to her. Then maybe after a few years when this Morley crisis had calmed down and when they knew that it was safe, she and him return to the capital to visit them with a new addition they their family.

Ellen warmly smiled, placing her hand on her stomach. 'I need to hurry up get out of this weather. Chills aren't good for the baby.' She thought.

Finally arriving to the Smith's abode, Ellen opened the door. Her amethyst eyes widened as a metallic nauseating scent hit her.

This scene before her, it couldn't be true! It had to be an hallucination caused by some magic trick. Yes, it had to be a magic trick! Her two older and one younger brothers always loved to tease her and her younger sister.

She dashed over to her mother, lifting her body up and shaking her, "mom, wake up. Come on, you are always the one to tell the boys to stop planning pranks on Ella and me."

Ellen's mother made no move to reply.

Seconds trickled by and Ellen gently rested her mother's body back on the red tinted floorboard.

She went over to her father, "dad, this scene is too serious to be a prank. You're a magic knight. You should arrest your sons for playing with me like this." The brunette joked.

Once again she heard no response and she moved to Ella. Her hand reached out to touch her little sibling, but it stopped midway as hot tears trickled down her cheeks.

Her entire family, they were dead.

They had been murdered....assassinated.

All of them had a thin but deep straight blade wound on the back of their necks.

"Why did they die? Who killed them?" Her voice cracked, sobbing.

The Smith Family was a normal middle class family who were law abiding citizens, who didn't  incurred the wrath of anyone.