Part 28

The two of you arrived at the bakery and started to get things going for the day. Jimin grabbed two aprons and brought one over to you, reaching to wrap it around you and then tying it for you at your back. He braced his hands on your hips when he was finished he pressed a quick kiss to your shoulder before heading over to grab a bag of flour. You smiled at him over your shoulder and went out to start some coffee.

-

The morning passed almost like normal, but with Jimin taking every opportunity to touch you unnecessarily in passing, brushing your hand or bumping your shoulder gently with his. Hoseok came in at his usual time with Taehyung and Jungkook in tow. Jimin took them their breakfast, but only stayed at the table briefly before heading back up to the counter to stand next to you, helping customers with you. The bakery had emptied out when your friends stood to leave and came up to say goodbye. Jimin skirted around the corner to whisper with the boys as Hoseok headed up to pay you. You had given up trying to refuse his money, knowing he wouldn't take no for an answer. He handed you some money and you tried to hand at least half of it back to him but he scowled and pushed it back into your hand.

"Something is going on with you," He said looking at you suspiciously.

"Um, I'm not sure what you're talking about," you said evasively, not quite ready to have this conversation with him.

"You can't fool me, y/n, I know you too well. Now..." he glanced at the boys and then back up at you. "Is it Jimin or Yoongi?" He raised an eyebrow, a slow smile spreading over his face. "You have a thing for cats don't you?"

You blushed, reaching across the counter to smack him, but he dodged it too quickly, laughing. "Shut up Hobi I do not have a thing," you hissed. "And this is coming from the guy dating a dog so I don't even want to hear it!"

"Don't knock it til you've tried it honey, those animal instincts are -" he held his fingers up in an 'ok' sign, flashing you a wide grin.

"Hoseok!" You said, covering your ears in mock horror. He laughed, throwing his arm around his puppy as the boys had disbanded their conversation to join you at the counter.

"Hi noona!" Tae said, wagging his tail excitedly. His eyes darted over to Jimin who was giving him a warning look, so he just closed his mouth and didn't say anything else, his tail wagging even harder anxiously.

"Hi Tae Tae, hi Kookie," You said, smiling at each of the boys.

"Hi y/n noona!" The bunny squeaked, smiling happily at you.

"You are such a little cutie, Jk," you said, reaching out to stroke his ears. His eyes widened slightly in fear though, and he glanced over your shoulder at Jimin before stepping back, slightly out of your reach. You frowned, flicking a look back at Jimin who blinked innocently at you. The boys all headed out and you followed them to the door, locking it and turning off the open sign behind them.

"Kitten," You asked as you headed slowly back toward him.

He swallowed nervously, watching as you approached him. "Yes, y/n?" He asked.

"Did you tell your friends they weren't allowed to touch me?" You asked softly, standing close to him.

He hung his head, looking ashamed. "Maybe," he replied in a quiet voice.

"Kitten," You sighed, "you know that isn't going to work. We see Tae and Kookie a lot, and they are my friends too. You are going to have to work on being less jealous I think," you scolded.

He nodded, "I'll try, I promise."

"Good," You said, sliding your arms around his waist. You leaned in and tenderly kissed his full, soft lips, making him sigh in contentment and hold onto you tightly. You slid your lips across his for a moment, holding him in your arms and trying to use your kiss to make him feel that he had nothing to be jealous of. You pulled away and smiled up at him. "Because I'm all yours. Now let's get this place cleaned up so we can get out of here, I'm starving." You smiled and pulled away, getting to work. He turned and watched you walk to the back, letting the feeling of your lips against his linger for a moment before he blinked and followed after you.