chapter thirty-one-"A threat"

Hey my wonderful readers

Hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

Dedication goes to devilstrapgonnagetya

Love you all guys

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END. ITS REALLY IMPORTANT.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

As soon as she entered the room, Ash, her little man came running to her, crying in terror.

"Ash, sweetie, what's wrong? Why are you crying? What happened? Did someone scare you? Please talk to me my pup, come on" lionesse pleaded.

But Ash was way too hysterical with crying and shaking violently from fear.

That scared Lionesse cause she never, ever saw her little man this scared before.

She pulled him closer to her and slowly, comfortingly did what she always did when kids cried.

She sang.

She sang the song her father used to sing her every night before she went to sleep.

She sang, your guardian angel.

After a long time of singing and comfortingly rubbing his back and hair, he finally calmed down enough to answer her question.

"We-we were sweeping and-and then a vewy big and scawy man cwame. He-he-he then gwabbed me by my thwoat and-and said to tell you that he nevew forgot abwout his pwesious. He was vewy scawy Lion king, vewy, vewy and he smelled like ewww. Pwease don't leave us alone again. Pwease don't let him come bwack" Ash finished, crying again while holding her tightly.

Lionesse froze. PRECIOUS. That was the name he always called her. HIS PRECIOUS.

No, it couldn't be. He found her. He found her and even almost killed her lovely pups.

Tamara, were was Tamara?

"Ash, were is Tamara?" Lionesse said frantically, fear lacing her voice.

He detached himself from her and ran to the closet.

Seconds later, Tamara and Ash were both back in her arms shaking with fear.

She didn't say anything.

She just held onto them tightly, both taking and providing comfort.

No, it couldn't be. This was a joke. How did he enter the warriors territory without getting even noticed. How the hell did he find her.

No she couldn't go back. She couldn't relive what she did for 215 years of slavery.

NO.

Oh god, please help me, please don't let them take me back.

She was sucked back into another flashback.

-----------------------------------------------------------

She was sucked back into one of the thousand days of her slavery in the fortress.

She saw herself hanging from her arms by silver chains with only her toes touching the ground.

She could see blood still dripping from her back and many huge bruises on her stomach and head.

She also realized that she was unconscious, that was the first time he ever let her hanging there after she fell unconscious cause usually he would drop her on the ground after the punishment.