Weak.

Timothy had brought the younger proxy up from the floor and rested him against the edge of the tub, his muscles flexing from the tension of Toby's deadweight. Tobias struggles to move, his body extremely weak due to dehydration and starvation. They would've stuck a tube down Toby's throat, but they don't have the equipment for that. They can't waltz into a hospital and demand their things, so, toby had to go without. He's struggling to function. Body trembling and jaw slack, releasing little whines each time Timothy adjusts him. He looks like a rag doll, limbs limply falling at his sides, palms tilted up to the ceiling.
           The state Toby's in does nothing but terrify Tim. He's only seen a few people in such a bad state, besides people he's been sent out to kill. He shushes his lover gently, brushing both hands through his hair gingerly. As if toby would shatter at a touch too rough.
          "Toby, baby, can you hear me?" The older proxy whispers out to his boyfriend, voice trembling with nerves. All he receives is a subtle nod in response, Toby's eyes struggling to stay open. Head nodding, jerking upward when he realizes. Tim fumbles to stand up and grab a small cup on the sink, filling it with water. Toby is in desperate need of water, his lips are cracked, his body is shutting down. Once it's full, he kneels in front of the smaller boy and gently grabs his chin, parting his lips and whispering 'drink, Toby.'
            The younger gulps down the cool liquid with clear appreciation, water had never tasted so good before. When the cup is empty, Tim sets it down and toby sighs in relief. His throat is no longer scratchy and painful. Tim coos at him and pulls him close, Toby's tears dampening his shirt and making it stick  to his skin. He couldn't care less. All that matters, toby is awake and alive.
             He gives a little grunt when he picks toby back up in his arms, cradled to his chest with care. Toby refuses to leave his arms, the human interaction feeling amazing after a bitter sleep.
              Timothy carefully exits the bathroom and enters the hallway, only to be met with a displeased Brian with his arms crossed. Timothy sets his jaw and glares in warning at the proxy, pulling Toby impossibly closer to his chest. The small boy has started to hiccup from crying so hard, little jolts erupting through his body with each one. Brian scoffs at this, tilting his head back in a cocky way.
          "Pathetic." He mutters and leans back against the wall, Timothy getting prepared to beat his ass all over again. Brian still has bruises, and he would gladly add new ones if need be. The eldest proxy carefully sets toby down in his room, the youngest of the three nuzzling his face into the pillow. He's got a searing headache, and the total darkness serves as a small comfort. He can't deal with Brian right now. Tim kisses the top of his head gently and then steps out of the room, practically guarding his boyfriend. Protecting him.
              Brian scowls and pushes off of the wall, taking long strides up to Timothy and stopping just a foot away from him. Tim puffs out his chest and stands strong, subconsciously trying to look more threatening to the male in front of him.
           "That boy is going to ruin you. You've already went soft. For a teenager, Timothy! You chose him over me. Your best friend. I've never seen you like this. It's pitiful." Brian scoffs and crosses his arms, Timothy rolling his eyes at the words.
              "I was soft before that demon downstairs destroyed me, Brian. So were you. Jealousy is ugly on you."
          Brian's eyes narrow into slits, and he uncrosses his arms to shove Timothy, getting out a tiny bit of frustration. He growls and storms off to his own room, leaving Timothy alone in the hallway.
                  He has more important things to worry about than his friends petty emotions.