Reed900//Flustered

Prompt-Androids blush blue

Warnings// Cursing, mentioned HanCon

The first time Gavin ever saw an Android flush was in the bullpen. He had just walked out of the break room paper coffee cup in hand with Tina trailing behind him when it happened. Anderson looked absolutely furious shoving a guy, probably a red ice dealer, into a holding cell before stomping over to his plastic partner. The Lieutenant grabbed the android by the chin and tilted his head in all different directions grumbling angrily about a gun or something.

Of course Gavin would have found the whole thing amusing and another way to fuck with them, except he couldn't. He couldn't because he was in a state of dumbfounded confusion. Connor's face was flushed from his cheekbones up to the tips of his ears as he babbled out that he was fine and that the bullet never even came near him.

That wasn't why the detective went still as he was placing down his cup on his desk though. He stopped in utter shock because not only did androids have the ability to blush, androids blushed blue. Holy shit androids blushed blue!

His cool greys flicked to his partner who was interfacing with the desktop on his own crystalline desk. Androids blushed blue. Gavin's mind sped up to a hundred miles a minute. How did Nines blush? Was it dark and deep blue like Connor's that frankly reminded him of an exploded ink pen? Was it soft and barely there like the pretty flush that Gwen had at her and Tina's wedding? Was it icy and cold like his eyes?

Gavin didn't know but he did want to find out. He knew in that moment that he would do anything to get Nines to blush, but then again he was like that a lot with Nines. He would do anything to get him to smile, or to laugh, or to just watch a dumb movie with him and the cats.

"Don't even think about it," The blue eyed bag of wires frowned not looking away from the monitor.

"I never think about anything, you oversized computer, too much work," he grumbled flopping down in his rolling chair and opening another case file.

Nines rolled his eyes.