PART III??

Part III of the Victoria Barton trilogy is officially up! It is set in the Black Panther timeline, with a few changes. And you're gonna hate me with the storyline...as always.

First chapter is up (not the prologue) and I'm super excited to write it!

The tides are changing...as always.

Enjoy.

EDIT 16 FEBRUARY 2021

hello lovelies, i haven't written on here in years — nearly two to be exact. i spent my time focusing on getting through first year university more than anything.

out of respect for chadwick, i have decided to discontinue the virago series. i, personally, cannot continue writing it because it feels wrong to do so. i do have other novels in mind, however — other marvel ones as well as a bunch of other universes to explore, including my own.

while i am only in second year, i have decided to truly indulge myself in my writings once again.

on the discontinuation of the series, ALWAYS will be unpublished on the 31st of January, 2021.

i want to thank you for all of your support that i've received during my lengthy hiatus, and i hope that you continue to follow me on my journey as i fall back into writing.

(ps. i have been rewriting plots and timelines to perhaps continue the series. but i'll be updating yous on that as it happens)

thank you, i adore you all.