Reed900//Phobia

Warnings: Cursing, Improper care of wounds
Prompt//Gavin is scared of Hospitals

Gavin was screwed. So totally screwed. When he dodged the ambulance and slid into Tina's cruiser so she could take him home and patch him up he had forgotten an important factor. He had forgotten that it wasn't two weeks ago. What had happened two weeks ago you ask? Well two weeks ago he'd gotten his own stupidly attractive bag of bolts much to his distaste. And now he has what could be considered a Disney fast pass to completely screwed.

There he sat in the floor of Tina Chen's kitchen getting his shoulder stitched up. Shirt and jacket thrown on the kitchen table carelessly with a cheap beer in hand to dull the pain. Gwen, Tina's wife, had sighed when they walked in and shoved the first-aid kit at them as she got ready for the night shift at Kenny's Diner requesting that they please not get blood all over the place again.

There he sat in the floor with a cold blue gaze focused on him in a way that made his heart Dein to his knees and his stomach feel like it was the thing that was stabbed. The power of that glare could honestly probably level a small country so instead of saying anything or even looking in Nines direction he took another deep swig of the shitty beer. Tina finished up with the stitches and began to clean up the probably not great amount of blood with some alcohol wipes when the robot finally spoke.

"Detective Reed you've been stabbed-"

"Only a little bit," Gavin says attempting to cut him off as he ignores the slight sting of the alcohol along the new stitches and Tina's tiny snort.

"-You need medical attention".

"I got medical attention, we train for this stuff in the academy, you dildo," he waves the glass bottle in the general direction of the walking wet dream near the door as his friend begins to wrap up his shoulder.

"He's scared of hospitals," Tina says outright causing him to groan loudly and flick her knee since he can't reach her ear from his place on the floor. Yeah go ahead and tell the dumb robot that he has a huge, gay crush on that he's a little bitch baby.

"No offense to Officer Chen, but I'm sure that I am much more capable of tending to your wounds if you prefer not to go to the hospital," Nines says straightening the collar of that stupid fucking jacket that looks way too good on him. Instead of thinking about the possibility of large, perfect hands fixing him up after an altercation he downs the rest of the ginger ale deciding that it's probably the most putrid thing he's ever tasted.

The woman snorts once again, "If He's saying you can go get blood on his carpets next time instead of mine, be my guest".

"Aren't you supposed to be my friend?" Gavin hissed ignoring the heat prickling on his cheeks.