waking him up || Jason Todd

Warning(s): none, a little suggestive

A/N: hello! I'm sorry for the lack of update >< I miss you guys, omg, you may put down those pitchforks :">
I've lost my muse for MONTHS! And I'm trying to get back into writing! ><

Here's sum drabbles!

::

Nudge, nudge.

You elbowed his side, no response, save for the loud snores coming from him.

It was almost morning and you hadn't gotten any sleep yet, thanks to this heavy sleeper lying by your side. Not that you could blame him since he just got back from patrol not too long ago, but you need your sleep!

Even when he buried half of his face in the pillow his snores still managed to be so... loud.

"Jason!" You tapped his shoulder.

Still no response.

Then he rolled onto his back, deliciously, tan toned chest greeting your eyes and before you could help it, you had an idea pop into your head.

Screw sleeping.

Testing the waters, you placed your hand lightly on the side of his face and when he didn't stir, you slid it down softly, tracing his cheekbones, jawline then stopped at his chin.

His pouty lips were parted and you couldn't help but trace his bottom lip with your thumb, feeling the plumpness when you pressed onto it.

"You gorgeous, gorgeous man," you muttered under your breath, straddling his hips before leaning down to press a kiss on his cheek, lightly on his lips then down his body.

You were tempted to nip at his skin, marking him up in places he couldn't cover and it exactly what you did. Nipping his neck, his shoulders, chest, and abdomen, knowing he couldn't cover it when he trained--he never wore any shirt when working out and it was one hell of a view.

Just when you were about to reach the waistband of his pants, his chest rumbled beneath your roaming hands, groggy voice breaking the silence.

"Are you trying to rape me?"

You snorted against his skin, pressing your face into his abs. "Yeah, gonna call Red Hood on me, babe?"

He hooked the crook of his arms under your armpits, pulling you up and letting you lie on top of him, face pressed against his collarbone.

"Why are you awake?"

"You snore, can't sleep," you whined, opening your mouth to speak again when you felt his jaw moved to retort, "and I've tried to wake you up but you sleep like a corpse!"

Now it was his turn to snort, "been a corpse once."

"Oh my god!" You huffed exasperatedly, rolling your eyes as you looked at his devilishly handsome features, "your 'I've been dead once and I'm basically a zombie now' joke is not even funny anymore."

He wrapped his strong arms around you, nuzzling his nose into your hair and breathed in your scent, his calloused hand rubbing your back. "Get some sleep, you're getting grumpy. I don't need a second Batman here."

"Is he always grumpy because of the lack of sleep?"

"Nope," he emphasized the 'p' with a satisfying pop of his lips, fingers trailing up your spine sending tingles throughout your body. "Just hasn't get laid in a while 'cause mom's been punishing him for being reckless on missions."