Teaser

Remember when you told me it would always be us against the world?

Remember when we used to just sit there and watch the stars?

Remember when you told me you and me forever?

Remember when we got into fights and made up only a few seconds after?

Remember when you beat up everyone who looked at me the wrong way?

Remember when we played board games with your brothers and cheated every single time?

Remember when you told me you loved me?

Remember when you lied?

But in the end, they all drift away. // Even the ones, who promised to stay.

Tom Holland used to be your friend. He was your rock. Your everything. He was your first crush, your first kiss and your first heartbreak. The two of you grew up next to each other, resulting in the two of you becoming best friends over the years - until everything started to fall apart. He stopped talking to you, shutting you out of his life completely - shattering your heart into pieces.

Three years later, the two of you still live next to each other - only connected through memories of the special bond you once shared.

What happens when he sees you coming home with puffy eyes and tears rolling down your cheeks? Will he continue to act like he hates you or will he try to fix his mistakes?