❤THIS LOVE - 147❤

Do you know my heart looking at you?

Do you know the days I waited for you everyday 

It's like walking on glass what if we get farther apart?

-

"She reigned few days before." Yoongi said on the call while it's been three days Sohyun didn't contacted him.

"I'll call you back."

Taehyung sighed as he ended the call. 

It was hard for him to know that you really took his words in your heart and he can't confined your space.

You reigned your job made it more difficult to find you. No traces were left but still he wanted to see you.

Why would you do that when you loved your job at first place?

-

"Mommy.."

The little kid excitedly came towards me, my heart felt overwhelmed when I heard his sweet voice.

I crouched down at his level and ruffled little boy's hairs, softly pecking on his forehead. He smiled cheerfully while my eyes were brimming with tears.

You're stupid, Sohyun.. so stupid!

Go back. You promised your mom you won't leave him again.

Jungkook's voice rings in my head as some kind of warning.

He don't want to see me. He wish that..

I shake the thought of him again and looked at the little kid whose fingers softly traces my cheeks.

"Don't cry.."

He is just like Hansung, small, sweet.. and same as him but I'm not good to them.

He smiles and waved his hand before he runs back towards his mom while I felt alone again. 

I stood up to walk in the playground, I don't have anything to do. 

I felt alone as I looked at the happy family. 

Isn't it so perfect? 

I breathed heavily as I felt myself crying out, I quickly closed my mouth as I sobbed quietly.

I wiped my tears and ran towards the same direction I came from.

"Sohyun-ah..!"

I abruptly stop on the spot, I didn't looked back knowing that.. it's.. it's  just another hallcunation. 

I'm hearing him.. but I shouldn't.

I walked again as I shook my head. 

No, he won't come. 

He hates me.

"Sohyun-ah.. please!"

I turned around to take a quick look at him.

Taehyung breathed heavily as if he ran all the way here. 

"Please, listen to me once." 

I turned my face as soon as his eyes meets mine.

How many more tears do I have to shed for our missed time to be tied back together or is it just too late?

I know it's been a while since our times have been away but I have feelings that can't be shaken off easily

Tears that are in my heart
Can you not see them anymore?