Nov. 6th *

Not edited
-
6:38am

Caleb wished he could avoid Minho. Just because he knew that next time he'd be around him, things would be awkward.

Why did he do what he did last time?

Why did he practically offer to be Minho's fuck buddy?

And then they actually talked about it ... and his roommate was a vampire.

Vampires weren't even supposed to exist.

This was unfair. And he felt like drowning himself in a sea of puppies.

He didn't want to die. He just wanted to forget everything.

There was a knock on his bedroom door and Caleb's heart stilled for a second. His throat got super dry all of the sudden and he didn't know what to do.

Slowly, he got out of his bed and walked over to the door and opened it. "Good morning, Caleb."

Fuck me, he smells good.

That was the truth. He smelled like mint. And it was obvious he had just got done showering. "I have classes at 8am today. So I won't be able to drive you today." He informed, checking out Caleb subtly.

His hazel eyes. Messy bed-head. Semi-full lips. How he wished he could kiss those lips.

"Oh. That's okay. I don't have classes today." But he did have to work.

A part of him felt relieved. He expected the guy to question him about what they had talked around last week. But he didn't.

"Thank you for letting me know, though."

The faintest smile appeared on Minho's manly features as he nodded. "Of course."

There was a pause ...

"Have you thought about the offer I made?"

There we go.

Caleb visibly swallowed some spit to soothe his dry throat. Water would be better. But he couldn't really get some right now. Minho was blocking the exit.

Probably to keep him from fleeing like he did every time they were in the same room together.

Caleb hadn't meant to flee. But it happened.

"What offer?"

"Don't play stupid. You remember."

Even being accused by him still seems sexy as hell.

"I will accept you as my fuck buddy only if you allow me to make you my human."

He couldn't have anyone else trying to take Caleb. Not if he was gonna have sex with him for the rest of his life.

And he hoped he made up his mind soon. Because he could feel Mini Minho waking up.

"Will it hurt?"

"Maybe."

At least he was being honest. "There are two ways to claim you as mine. The less painful way might not work as well as the more painful way."

"And I want it work."

Caleb's eyes unintentionally wandered, checking out Minho's glorious clothed body again. "If you mark me as your human ... does that mean we're dating?" He couldn't remember if Minho had explained before.

But based on the sigh he received, he probably did.

"No. It marks you as my territory. Asking you to be my boyfriend means we'd be dating."

"And will you ever do that?"

Jesus Christ, Caleb. Think before you speak!

"Only if you want me to ..."

He nervously fiddled with a loose string poking out from the torso of his pyjama shirt as he thought.

"You can always say no. And I'll just go back to having sex with random people."

He hoped that Caleb didn't say no, though.

Having sex with others wasn't fun now. Before he knew Caleb, it was fun. Exhilarating. A great way to relive himself.

But now, it all seems boring. He doesn't want anyone else. He wants Caleb.

"Okay."

"Huh?"

"I said okay." Caleb looked up at the older.

"I'll be yours."

-

Yay! Happy endings are the best endings.