10: longing...

After a week
Usama was really worried about Parishay . He had seen her continuous red eyes and quietness. She wasn’t the happy soul like before . She was more quite and empty .

Didnt matter , how much she tried , she wasn’t able to remove him from her heart .missing wasn’t the question , she wasn’t able to forget him for a second . In every second of her day , he was on her mind .

" he is not mine ... he is not mine .. forget about him...." she repeated this to herself again and again . But each time it sounded like a lie , forgetting him wasn’t possible for her .

Living without him was becoming more and more difficult with each passing day . She didnt even call him , so that she wont end up breaking infront of him .

On the other hand, Aamir had become more cold hearted than before .he was continuously shouting on people , firing them from their jobs , punishing them for small mistakes . Leaving her was producing an anger with in him , which he was trying to take out on others . But didnt matter what he does, it wasn’t dissapiating . Bi jaan could see the anger bubbling inside him . She could see her son hurting .

" she is your wife . Get her back . You have rights of her , religiously and socially " bi jaan finally ended up saying it to him .

Aamir didnt say anything . He left for his office . He didnt want to think about his rights on her . The need of getting her back was already too strong .

After sometime, he got a call from Usama . After greeting he said worriedly

"Aamir, do you have any idea what’s wrong with Parishay . She goes to university , spends time with me . But something is off , her eyes are always red . It looks like she spends a lot of time crying. I tried to ask her, but she didnt tell me anything ."

Aamir took a deep breath and said " i will come and talk to her . You don’t need to worry ."
The thought of her crying was more than disturbing for him . He looked at the time and saw that she must be in university at that time . He asked isha for the first time after Parishay leaving her home and asked about the leaving time.

He went to pick Parishay and informed Usama about not bothering .Parishay was surprised to see him there .

"Why are you here? " she said without looking in his eyes. She was happy about seeing him , but she also knew that this happiness wasn’t for a long time.

Aamir scowled after seeing her behavior and said "sit in the car "

Parishay quickly sat in , she didnt want his anger directed towards her .

Aamir took her outside the city area .Parishay wasn’t worried about that . Aamir got out and opened her door . There was no one around .

Aamir closed the door after pulling her out. He pulled her face up , so that she was looking in his eyes .

His heart broke after seeing her eyes , it was the first time he was seeing her eyes that day . They were red . " you have been crying " he said a statement .

Parishay couldn’t stop the tears from filling her eyes " why are you worried ? I am not your responsibility any more "

Aamir didnt say anything and kept looking in her eyes . He took a deep breath and told her to sit in the car . They left for parishay's house .