Werewolf Winners!

Hello lovelies!! I'm here to announce the fantastic winners of the Werewolf genre! I would like to thank you your awesome judge: rednight73 for judging this genre! Please remember to always thank your judge for their hard work! <3 

Please Remember! If you want your winner sticker you'll need to private message my main account: coolcourtney5 

Honourable Mentions: 

Bite Me, Alpha by: crazy_4_hazz 

Selene by: Rysaynys 

Congratulations lovelies! 

In Third Place we have!: 

Keeping Secrets by: DeliaMaguire6

Review: There's a great amount of voice and humor in this story! I laughed quite a bit and really enjoyed it. It stuck out from the others due to its ability to deeply describe the relationship between the characters and its fluidity. Please watch out for over-using the same kinds of nouns when referring to the characters, it was the only thing I noticed that was distracting while reading!

Congratulations lovely! <3 

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

Lycus : The Prophecy Of Annihilation by: argorak

Review: I love a good anti-hero, and it was certainly delivered in this story! The world building and plot details drew me in easily and I found myself extremely entertained. Will Belaize grow morally if he finds his mate? The moral standards set regarding this character really draws this into question, and made me want to continue reading (which I will). There are some minor grammar mistakes, but tone and pace more than make up for it! Great job and keep writing, I'll be reading.

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3 

Annnd Finally!! For our First Place Winner!!!: 

The Girl The Wolves Took by: allisonpaigeofficial

Review: If I had to describe this story to a reader on what to expect based off of five chapters, it would have to be an evil Princess Mononoke stalking through early America. It was scary like an old werewolf story and unpredictable in a delightfully new way. Besides the unique plot, the product is fairly well edited (there's room for some improvement) and in a package a reader can enjoy without distraction. I can't wait to see what happens next! Great job and I really hope you get more views because you deserve them!

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3

I would like to thank to thank everyone for entering into this awards! Please do not be upset if you haven't won, there are always more chances to come! We all have room for improvement, so be proud of the work you've created, and never give up! 

Thank you all so much! <3