30 ~ danger?

You leaned against the wall of the shop your mother was in. She quickly wanted to do some late shopping in London. But all the shops were about to close. You glanced inside. Luckily, she was almost done.

'I'm sorry. The queue was awful.' Your mother said while approaching you.

'It's alright.' You smiled.

You walked with your mother for a moment. It was still busy out on the streets of London. But when wasn't it.

'Mum, I had something to discuss with you.' You said.

You and your parents got an invitation to Bill and fleurs wedding. Your parents used to be friends with the weasleys after they chose to turn their back to the dark lord. You weren't sure if your parents even wanted to go with everything that was going on. It was a nice chance to your friends again.

'That sounds serious. What's up?'

'It's not.' You chuckled. 'I don't know if you've seen it but we've been invited to the wedding of Bill and Fleur. I wanted to know if you and dad wanted to go.'

'Really? That's amazing! Of course I want to go! Let's go ask your dad, but I'm sure he'll say yes.'

You turned into an alley with your mother. She looked around, and You grabbed her hand. She apparated you two back home. You got up from the floor and walked after your mother to the kitchen.

'I was starting to worry.' Your father said while walking into the listen.

He kissed your mother shortly and ran his hand past the top of your head, messing up your hair (if possible).

'Did you girls find everything?' He asked.

'Mum found everything. I just waited.' You grinned.

You walked towards the counter where the post was on. You grabbed the wedding invitation and walked towards your mother.

Mr and Mrs Delacour &
Mr and Mrs Weasley
Request the pleasure of your atendancy
at the marriage of their children

Fleur Isabelle

To

William Arthur

Friday the first of August

The rest just showed the place and time. You handed it to your mother. She looked at it.

'Y/F/N, look at this.' She smiled before handing it to him.

'William and Fleur are getting married? How lovely! So nice of them to invite us.'

'Do you want to go? Me and mum want to.' You smiled.

'Of course! That will be fun.' He smiled. 'I'll send a response tomorrow.'

'Great!' You smiled. 'I can't wait.'

-

'I have been reconsidering this wedding thing.' You heard your father say.

He hasn't sent the response yet. It was the next evening. Why was he reconsidering? They found it fun.

'Why? It's all good fun.' Your mother responded.

You weren't in the room. You wanted to say goodnight to them when you heard this. You were just standing in the hallway.

'Harry Potter is going to be there.'

Your mother sighed.

'So what?'

'You know what! They're after him. There's a reason why we stayed away from her friends!'