What They Would Post on Instagram

Todd-
Photos: He rarely posts photos, but they're always either scenic places he sees when he takes the time to leave the city, or group photos with friends on a particularly fun day. The occasional candid of Viola. No pictures of just himself (he would rather die then take an un-ironic selfie).
Videos: Videos of friends doing funny things.
Story: Always active, usually just boring stuff he does throughout the day. A lot of sheep and random videos of unsuspecting friends. 
Favorite Post: A candid that he got of Viola smiling while they're on a walk in the woods.

Viola-
Photos: Tries to keep it aesthetically pleasing. Scenic shots, pictures of herself posing with friends, but usually with Todd (because he won't post any of himself and the world needs to see how amazing he is). Her oldest post is a picture of herself with her parents, and she hasn't posted anything else about her life in space.
Videos: Rarely posts videos, but she sings.
Story: Sometimes active, posts funny memories from the day.
Favorite Post: A candid of Todd sitting by a creek from that same walk.

Davy-
Photos: Old pictures of home, some of himself as policeman of Prentisstown, the occasional selfie of himself looking happy while someone is being punished behind him. Probably would post about Todd is if he wasn't afraid of what Todd would think.
Videos: People doing stupid things for laughs.
Story: The same as his regular posts, angry selfies captioned with how bored he is.
Favorite Post: The one picture he got of himself standing with his father, looking professional.

Mayor Prentiss-
Photos: Rarely posts, mostly pictures of the good parts of town (notice that he rarely posts). Nothing of family or friends.
Videos: No videos.
Story: No story.
Favorite Post: A picture of the town with some obnoxious caption about how great it has become with his help. No one is going to tell him that he's the only one who enjoys it.

Mistress Coyle-
Photos: Nothing about herself, just encouraging pictures of female medical staff with reminders that their help is wanted and appreciated. Usually younger women.
Videos: No videos.
Story: No story.
Favorite Post: A candid of Maddy and Corrine working together.

Ben-
Photos: Pictures of the farm and of home, candids from around town (Spackle and people, usually the two together). Some old pictures of Cillian.
Videos: A few videos about family life, usually Todd doing something impressive like throwing a knife into a wall/tree, or Viola laughing at some unknown funny cause.
Story: Only ever posted to the story once, a video of Viola trying to explain to him how it works with the caption, "I'll never get this."
Favorite Post: A group photo with Todd and Viola from the holidays.

Cillian-
Photos: Just a few farm pictures.
Videos: No videos.
Story: No story.
Favorite Post: Doesn't have a favorite, wheat is just wheat.

Manchee: Can't use Instagram, but he is featured in nearly everyone's.

Aaron-
Photos: Very few posts. Simple images of town but the captions are mysteriously dark.
Videos: No videos.
Story: No story.
Favorite Post: An empty view of church from the pulpit captioned, "I speak so that the world may not consume me."

Wilf-
Photos: Rarely posts, usually just pictures from fun days with friends.
Videos: Spontaneous funny moments that he wants to remember, like a group of friends that knew a song that was playing and started to dance.
Story: No story.
Favorite Post: Jane smiling with her arms out in the "sea of thangs".

Lee-
Photos: Group pictures with friends, especially the guy friends he makes that are more than happy to help with his sight, and girl friends that are nice to him for no reason (they think he's cute and he's super open and nice to them). Old pictures with his mother and sister. Mostly pictures of other people/things, but a few ironic selfies. Maybe a handful of unironic ones too.
Videos: Other people take his videos for him, usually it's random stuff like throwing trash into bins from a long distance and jumping around like it's something impressive.
Story: Always active, usually short videos of places he is and people he's hanging out with. He usually gets in a joke about how great the view is (and then shows his face, putting emphasis around the cloth wrapped where his eyes used to be).
Favorite Post: A picture with a random group of friends that met up for lunch. Todd and Viola are next to each other, and Lee is happy because she looks happy.

Bradley-
Photos: His paintings of New World scenery, especially forests. Selfies with friends.
Videos: Sped-up processes of some of his artwork.
Story: Usually active, he likes to post with friends when he isn't teaching.
Favorite Post: A selfie with Viola, they both have paint on their faces from a very involved class.

Simone-
Photos: Scenic shots of both New World and space, gym selfies, group pictures with friends.
Videos: Silent videos of nature walks.
Story: Day to day activities, not always active. Usually just posts photos.
Favorite Post: In image of space that she got from the cockpit of her and Bradley's scout ship, the sky was particularly colorful in that moment.

The Return-
Photos: Absolutely no photos of himself. No captions. Just photos of the Land.
Videos: No videos.
Story: No story.
Favorite Post: Doesn't look at Instagram enough to even remember what he's posted.