Part33

—————

—————

2 months later ~

So let me tell you what happened ..

When Taehyung was in this state at his bday Jin show how much his friends took care of him ( especially Jk) and decided to let Taehyung go to school to take the finals now being sure that the others won't let anything hurt him ..

The finals went well for everybody . Jungkook was once again the student with the highest score and he is now slowly taking over his fathers business.
Taehyung has already started his career as a model and has made very good first impressions.

Jimin is opening his own dance academy with Hoseok and Y/N and Yoongi is the new principal of a High School which was owned by his grandpa.

When you all see some 18-19 people being -business men with goals and good jobs know it is them ..

Jimin and Yoongi are having some fights now and then but nothing serious. They always meet at Yoongi's house and Yoongi even insisted that Jimin should live with him !
And who da duck is Jimin to disagree?!

Hoseok and Y/N are doing very good ! Y/N is always ready for a figh- uhhhh I ..I am mean is always happy with everything and is leaving the life while having a sunshine next to her side ! Hoseok is as happy , seeing Y/N everyday is something that he will never get bored of doing ..

And now Taehyung and Jungkook..
Jungkook is working a lot and he is already making a lot of progress ! He may be at the company for just a little but he is putting his all to it ..
Taehyung is doing so too !
But they always find time for each other . They always have time to listen to each other's talking and have long conversations..They love each other more and more ... day by day ..

Now Jungkook is going to pick up Taehyung from his house because he wanted to take him somewhere. Every time Taehyung would ask "Where" Jungkook would just say" Tae ! I already told you it's a surprise !"

He went to Taehyung's house and waited in the car . Soon after , Taehyung came out , went in the car and kissed Jungkook.

Jk: Hey Doll

Th: Hey Kookie !!..... Kookieeeee...

Jk: What is it babe ?

Th: Won't you tell me now where we are going ?

Jk: Oh yea , we are going to my parents house !

........

Taehyung took out his phone and Jungkook saw that he went on his contacts and pressed the ID " 911"

The-

Th: Y/N !! We have error 162!

Y/N: OMG!! Are you kidding me !!?

Th: NO ! What am I going to do !

Y/N : First of all calm down . Second of all the only thing you have to do is to be YoUrSeLf!

Th: But What If It doesn't work ?!

Y/N: Then do what I did!

Th: And what's that ?

Y/N: Excuse yourself, go to the bathroom and try to escape through the window !!

Th: Did it work ?!

Y/N: Weelll...Hoseok knew I would do that so he came to the bathroom just in time i was about to escape and dragged me back to the living ro-

Jk: OKAY ! That's enough !!

He took the phone from his hands and ended the call ..

Jk: Babe you are going to do fine .!

Th: Y-Yea....

He stated the car and Taehyung started to think ...

What if they don't like me ? Would I use the Dad jokes Jin thought me ? Nuh this will make things worse! They will be kind wont they ? Yea but his father is THE business man and his mom is known for her beaut-

Jk: Taehyung we are here ...

Th: O-O-Ok ...?

Jk: It will be ok Doll . I promise !

Th: K-Kookie are your parents homos-

Jk: Nope . Now let's go !

We got is the ENORMOUS CASTLE also known as Jungkook's parents house ..

Before Jungkook could even open the door wide open someone ...h-hugged me ?

Mrs Jeon: OMG LOOK OUT OUR SON IN LAW!!HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Mr Jeon: Love , please calm down ..Taehyung should also breathe you know ..

She stopped hugging me and I could finally breathe...

I bowed and before I could introduce myself..

Mr Jeon : It's a pleasure to meet you Taehyung.. Our son is deeply in love with you and I can see why . You seem like a wonderful person....

Mrs Jeon : Yes he is ! Look at HIM! You are my favorite model ! You are looking so pure and so innocent while you also look mature and sexy ! Like HOW CAN YOU EVEN DO THAT ?!

Th: I -I am fluttered M-

Mr Jeon : Well we have to be going now because I promised that today would be our special day right love ?

Mrs Jeon: Yes it is ! Now if you excuse us we will have to leave .. Jungkook make sure to take good care of our son in law !!! Bye ..

They left leaving a calm Jungkook and a confused ,socked and have no comment Taehyung staring into space ...

Jk: So how did you think it went ..?

Th: ......H-How ...?

Jk: What do you mean babe ?

Th: H-How ? When? Why ? Where? Who-

Jk: Wait babe we are not over yet ..you still have to meet my dad ...

Th: B-But I just did ...

Jk: No ,this is my step dad , "Jeon Kimri"
My real dad is called "Jeon Sangin" They have the Jeon same so it wasn't a problem for me at the time I dont have to change my name ..

Th: O-Oh ok ...

Sangin ....Jeon Sangi .....