Beauty Within Mysery.

"That's so saddening... You guys just left him crying at the fountain all alone? He's only like, four or five... "

"We didn't know where he was. We tried to find him."

"And?"

"He found us, instead."

•••••••••

"Hyung... " A small broken voice called him out from behind softly, making his heart sink just as bad as the Titanic... Or even worse. Slowly turning around, Jimin blinked with sad eyes as he was soon met with a very upset boy.

Jungkook had an arm wrapped around his tiny waist while his other tiny hand gently rubbed his watery eyes. He sobbed delicately and observed the young prince with a cute puppy pout. His little chest rose and fell fast as if he tried to keep in a lot more than he showed.

Kookie was more than upset... And it made Jiminie feel really bad.

"Did you find Taetae, Jungkookie?" The young boy with raven hair asked quietly and placed a gentle hand on the youngster's shoulder, caressing it affectionately. His heart sank even more when the maknae shook his head from side to side, meaning 'no'.

"I'm sorry... " the prince whispered and slowly pulled Jungkook into a hug which he immediately returned back. "Don't worry... We will find him and make it up to him. It'll be all okay... " he continued, stroking his friend's hair with love. Jimin ran his little fingers through Jungkook's short dark locks, arranging them neatly while he let the younger boy cry in his chest.

"It's going to be okay... "

•••••••••

"It's not going to be okay... "

Huffing with annoyance, Taehyung kicks a little rock on the ground and watches as it only rolls a few centimeters away in front of him. He kicks it again as he continues walking, his hands stuffed in the pockets of his black shorts as he stares down at the ground.

He didn't want to run away like that and ignore them... Especially Jungkook. He hasn't done anything and now the poor little guy was crying. He hurt his friend. Wait- they're still friends now, right? He didn't mean to say he didn't want to be with his group anymore... He loved his friends.

So why did he say he wouldn't talk to them anymore?

It wasn't Angel's fault. Or was it? She admitted that she tried to steal him away, but that was because she had no other friends. Everyone disliked her for some reason. Why though? She was pretty, cute, kind, sweet, shy... Which made her more cute. He liked the way her cheeks would become red whenever he'd compliment her or hug her. Or when he'd give her little kisses on the cheek!

He held her until she couldn't breathe and she'd always giggle in his arms. He liked the way her blonde hair felt so silky and smooth when he'd run his hands through it. He felt like he'd melt every time he felt her head on his chest or shoulder, and how she'd talk so softly and quietly to him.

He didn't have a crush on her or anything though... Nah.

He just liked her.

Aren't they the same things though?

Or maybe not... Oh, well. Feelings are confusing.

He liked his friends too! He loved to play with them. He'd always be the one begging to hide whenever they'd play hide-and-seek, and they'd let him because aegyo would often be requested. He liked doing aegyo and making them laugh. It was funny!