twenty five.

"Youth is easily deceived
because it is quick to hope."
— Aristotle

Jungkook POV

It's interesting how a few coated pills are meant to help, but just a few too many and they're suddenly a ticket to the cold ground. The little pink ones against the tan of my palm sat sweetly, a pile of chemical magic.

The sound of them all falling back into the orange tube was even better.

"Hey Jungkook!" his voice shouted from inside his own room, a heavenly sound so deep and rich it always sent shivers down my spine.

I smiled once leaving the bathroom, backpack closed and resting on my shoulder as I looked over to see him resting on his bed. "Yes Tae?"

"Come here," Taehyung pouted, his hand smacking the mattress beside him where I was previously asleep, "I wasn't done hugging you." The words and behavior resembled those of a child whose toy was just taken away, but everything about it made me smile.

My backpack was left on the ground and I made my way over to slip underneath the covers, immediately engulfed in a cocoon of warmth. There was also a very pretty boy staring back at me which made it even better.

"You're the one that got dressed silly." I said once his arms closed around my waist. The proximity between us was nearly nonexistent and I feared his nice dress shirt may crease. "What are you dressed up so nice for anyways?" I asked.

Taehyung hummed and leaned forward just enough to leave little kisses on my cheekbone down to my jaw, "This family thing." he mumbled against my skin.

The kisses tickled and so did his messy bangs against my face, "Then get up and get ready."

I pushed him away from me a playful manner, soon pushing myself out of bed and ignoring the whines coming from under the covers. "Come on your hair is a mess."

Taehyung sighed and yanked the sheets off his dressed form in the most dramatic way, "Dude you sound like me mother." he mumbled, feet dragging his body to the chair at his desk.

"Don't call me dude."

"Dude why not?" he pushed, the grin on his face was evident through the tone of voice.

I rolled my eyes and came back with his comb from the bathroom, "Just don't or else I'm never going to be intimate with you even in the slightest way."

Taehyung pretended to zip his lips, but the cheeky smile remained. He then patted his lap as he looked up at me from his seat on the chair, "Fix my hair Kook."

It was tempting, Taehyung was always tempting. And my legs were on either side of his in a second as I straddled his lap on the chair, those hands of his running up my thighs to close around my waist as he held me firm against his chest. "Don't. Try anything." I tried to emphasize how serious I was being, but the little gasp that escaped from my lips said otherwise when he gave my waist a squeeze.

Taehyung just hummed and leaned his head back just enough, there was a smile on his face as his eyes were closed, leaving me a brief moment to appreciate how handsome he was.

I took the comb and brushed it through his messy bangs, pulling them down and forward to cover that forehead, only leaving a small part over the left eye. He really didn't need his hair brushed, Taehyung looked flawless no matter what.

"What should I call you then?" his lips moved slowly in the most enticing way, the comb moving slower as well since my attention had strayed, "If not dude?"

I dropped the comb now, humming softly as I used my fingers to make his bangs look a little more natural but still neat, "How about Jungkook?"

"How about my boyfriend?"

I froze. The words going straight to my heart and past any common sense or logical thinking as I simply fell into a spiral of confusion and adoration. The only thing telling me I wasn't dreaming or hearing nonsense was the same boy's lips leaving the lightest kisses on my jaw. "Hm?" Taehyung hummed, probably searching for an answer.

"You want me to be your boyfriend?" I asked, the shock still very much there. Taehyung had pulled away by now, that same smile still there as he kept his eyes locked on mine, such an endearing and intimidating thing all at the same time. He just nodded.

"You? The most panicked gay I have ever met?" it was a logical question, I wasn't about to say yes to something that may end bad for me. My heart was beating so fast I hoped Taehyung couldn't hear it, or even feel it against his own chest as ours were almost touching. "What are you talking about Tae." I whispered.

The corners of his lips fell a bit, but there was an attempt to keep that smile on. I brushed his back from his forehead, palms against his cheek as the tip of my nose barely grazed his, "We can talk about this later okay?"I whispered softly, waiting for a nod of approval from him before leaving a light kiss to his lips.

Taehyung hugged his arms around my waist a little tighter, "Okay baby." he said.

"Now," I pulled away with a big smile, carefully running my hands along his chest to smoothen out his shirt, "You look like you have some place to be."

Taehyung groaned and leaned his head back, hands falling to his lap as I pushed off him and grabbed them in my own, doing my best to tug him up, "I don't want to, let's stay in bed all day instead." he pouted.

I laughed lightly, "As tempting as that is, you have plans and I have a class to teach." 

Taehyung huffed, but he let me pull him out of the chair. "We're doing something after." he said, grabbing these nice shoes from under his bed and tugging them on.

It sounded good to me, so I nodded. Taehyung left his room and I followed as usual until he stopped by his door. "Text me when you're done with class alright?" he said, phone in hand and keys dangling from a finger.

I nodded and leaned past him to get the door, "Just come by after your done, my doors unlocked." I said.

Taehyung laughed at that, "I know, you need to start locking it Kook." but I rolled my eyes at he nonsense.

"I'll see you later." I said, leaning against the door as the other boy stepped out into the hall. Taehyung nodded and reminded me to lock his door when I left, "See you later Kook." he stepped closer to kiss my lips quick before making his way further from me.

And as I watched him leave, my lips tingled with the kiss that lingered, a feeling that sent my heart beating and my stomach turning with an emotion I welcomed a feared.

It really was a lot more than just something.

vote for more