~Part 15~

~~

"Jungkook? "

"Kookie🤔?"

"Its kookie" → "No tae 😖"

[Load More Comments]

That was all I saw while scrolling. So apparently my picture of Yeontan was a bad idea. Because all of my comments were armies trying to figure out who in BTS owns the account. Some smart hawkeye Armys figured out it was a new photo of Yeontan that hasn't been released.

I removed the photo but people kept commenting on other photos I had, so I deleted all of my photos. Rest in Piece my atheistic pictures.  And 20 followers went to 6k in only one night. Crazy!

And I am also in trouble with the Manager and Jungkook, Armys think that I am Jungkook or his brother. So he keeps yelling at me and the Manager is mad because my account literally made the news.

I think its popular because BTS cant have their own accounts and that they are controlled by the company so my account questionable. Anyway I decided to just stay off the account for a while and hopefully Army will leave it alone.

~

Anyway right now I am in the car, on our way to New York (airport) for the start of our tour. We already have postponed it for so long so now we are finally doing it.  Our poor Army had to wait 3 weeks for the start, mostly because of me, no because of me.

We got to the airport and we were ambushed by fans and reporters, luckily none of us were hurt. Thank you security!

When we arrived on the plane, I sat next to Namjoon and took out my phone. My instagram calmed down a bit so I decided to talk to GG. She is apparently going the concert and I cant wait to see her again. I even made sure to tell staff earlier so she could go backstage and meet us.

All of my other friends are jealous but I promised GG and cant wait untill I see her.

~~ Text ~~

(●) I AM SHOOK AND CANT WAIT!!

(me) We both know you really only wanna meet the boys -_- 

I said joking.

(●) Yep! No hard feelings! ㅇㅡㅇ

(me) Its okay 😂

(●) Im already at the hotel waiting for the concert! And it is in two days!!!

(me) Your devoted! Cant wait to see you! Imma sleep, jet lag is gonna kill meh bye GG!

(●) Bye Oie!!

~~ Arriving at Hotel

"C'mon guys! Its 8 o'clock!" I said dragging my luggage down the hall to our rooms. They all looking like zombies slowly walking. "I wanna go explore some before bed! Hurry up Hyungs!~" I said trying to open one of the hotel rooms.

Even though I lived in New York, I never had time to explore it. It was School, work then home. No time to rest or relax. So I really want to explore before we all become super stressed.

I quickly jumped onto a random bed throwing my luggage on the floor and changing my outfit and in the bathroom. Going out in the same outfit will definitely let Army find me and I cant have that.

I quickly changed and put a mask on

I quickly changed and put a mask on. And now I was waiting for Taehyung, he was taking for ever. No one wanted to go with me but I promised Taehyung that I would buy him Gucci and panda express. So he eventually said yes even though it was late out.

So we walked around for a bit, getting ice cream even though it is 67 degrees. And some hotdogs too.

And Taehyung had to use the restroom so I waited outside the Cafe for him.But then I accidentally bumped into a girl and her boyfriend(?), knocking my mask and hat off. Revealing my whole face.

~~

(A/n: Yep I know its short and that I might be late but I have school testing so Im a bit stressed. Anyway enjoy!)