Romance in the Air

Story begins from Arnav and khushi arriving to Hayman island .

Both get the flight feeling tired .They reached the hotel room throwing everything on the side both lied down on the bed with a big sigh....

Arnav slowly pulled her in his arms cuddling her into his chest .. they remained in each other's embrace for a while ..

Arnav: we made it Khushi....just me and you , no work no disturbance ...

Khushi smiled at his comment ..

Khushi: all I want is to be in your arm like this forever.

Arnav pulls her more closer and kisses her head slightly .

Arnav: I'll never let you go ...and you never need to ask to be in my arms ... you are my everything and I belong to you Khushi.

After a while of cuddling they walked out to the balcony which is giving an Mesmerizing view - sea and mountains . Khushi was awe struck seeing that. It's crazy how nature could win someone's attention so easily . Arnav who was admiring his wife from a  distance could not hold himself back and went and stood behind Khushi pulling her close to him as he encircles his arms around her waist line slowly creating hovac in her tummy  . He kissed her neck gently lingering his lips on her for a while .

Khushi: Arnav ji sach mein di really deserves a big thank you from us for doing this . I would never imagine this . These views are beautiful.

Arnav: yes you are beautiful...

Khushi: me I'm talking about nature here.

Arnav: and my nature is you and only you.

Khushi: you sound like a possessive husband right now Mr Raizada .

Arnav: I'm possessive for you My Mrs Raizada and always will be . You are mine. All mine .

Khushi: I was always your Arnavji it was you who....

Arnav: sssshhhh.... please don't bring those days back ... let's live this life here when it's just me and you .

He lifted her up and took her inside to the bedroom.
He lied her down and came beside her holding her close as he kissed her forehead and then cheeks ... then coming down his lips almost touched her lips when she said

Khushi : I'm tired Arnavji can we just sleep tonight please ...

She said with a pout against his lips ....Arnav smiled at her cute command , he kissed her pout real quick and slided his Arms around her .. enclosing her whole body into his and bringing her on top of him . He laid her head on his chest and slept . Khushi also closed her eyes and soon both drifted off to dream land .

One week after :

Khushi: chodiye humme please( leave me please )

Arnav: first promise me that you will fulfill my wish then I will leave you.

Khushi: hum nahi kar sakte( I cant do this )

Arnav: acha (ok)

He squeezes her waist and bring her to him in bed

Khushi: please leave me I need to go shower ...

Arnav: no

He nodded his head in a big no... like a little kid Pulling her closer ...

she looked at his cute face and messed up hair .. his neck red from her bites and gave him..she blushed thinking about there cute night encounters .

Khushi: teek hai ( ok then) I give up ,do whatever you want .

Arnav: whatever I want right ?

Khushi: ye...yes right ...