Twenty-Six

School had now started to become hard. You've been so distracted with Jungkook that you forgot about your studies. Last time you had checked, your grades were... well you were passing, that's what matters.

Now, you weren't and that brought you to were you are now.

Grounded.

Your parents were upset, they liked Jungkook, but they knew he was also a distraction. They just hoped that you at least graduated high school.

They dropped you off and picked you up from school, leaving only lunch and passing periods to spend with Jungkook.

And when you got home, you were practically forced to stay in your room and study. Some days, you wouldn't get enough sleep, just so you could study and finally pass the classes you were currently failing.

And for what? Well, you missed Jungkook a fucking lot.

The distance between the two of you had been killing you.

Pouting, you rolled over the bed still reading the book the english teacher assigned your class. Until.. it fell on your face.

"Ugh!" You sat up and crossed your arms. You were aware of your childish behavior but it didn't matter now. You just wanted to see Jungkook.

That's when you took a break from studying, just to think.

And that's when bad decisions were made.

You grabbed your phone and your bag, deciding to climb off your balcony. Where were you going? To Jungkook.

You jumped off your balcony immediately regretting it when your body hit the floor. It wasn't a big distance but it was significant.

Deciding not to take your car, you sprinted towards the bus stop, afraid that your parents might see you.

You took the bus to the nearest bus stop to Jungkook's home. Your leg nervously bounced. All this just to see Jungkook? Heck yeah.

As soon as you got off the bus, you skipped happily towards Jungkook's home, looking dumb of course but you were careless.

Now you were on his porch, and it came down to you that you hadn't texted him. What if he wasn't home?

You:
Babeeee
B
A
B
E
Are you homeee? 👀

Jungkook🤧❤️:
No, babe. I'm grocery shopping with my mom.

You frowned, Jungkook's mom's car was parked in front of the house. They might've taken the bus... right?

As you debated on his porch, the door open and you hid behind one of the chairs that were there.

Jungkook exited his home, but he wasn't alone. There was a girl with him. He kissed her and she waved goodbye, leaving his house.

You laughed humorlessly and came out of your "hiding spot", if you could even call it that.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he immediately started to panic.

"Woah. Now that would've been unfortunate, right? I mean, if I would've knocked on your door and she would've opened it? That would be some drama, for sure." You said with your eyes watery, he could hear you were hurt just by the way you spoke.

"Y/N..."

"I don't blame you. I would've done the same if I was dating myself. But you know what's funny? You said you wouldn't, yet here we are." You sighed.

"I should've known this would happen, why did I believe you? Why did I believe someone like you could like someone as messed up as me?"

"No, stop." Said Jungkook but you were too far gone.

"I swore I wouldn't let this happen to me again."

That "again" broke Jungkook's heart right there and then.

"I swore I was going to be strong yet here I am!" You exclaimed. Thoughts were quickly piling up in your mind. "I-I didn't want this t-to happen. What did I do so w-wrong? Why am I not enough?"

Jungkook cupped your face, while your gaze was somewhere else. Not even aware of his presence. "No, baby. Listen to me. You're more than enough. You're perfect. You're beautiful. You're all I want."

Your watery eyes met his and whispered, "Then why did you do this?"

He was left speechless at that question. You gently removed his hands from your face. "I-I have to go."

You ran away from there, not wanting to go back. You ran as fast as you could. But you weren't going home.

────── 〔✿〕──────

You slowly walked home, holding your ringing phone on your hand. Not bothering to look at it, you knocked on your house's door front door. Your mother opened the door, she looked desperate and she was holding a phone to her ear while calling someone. She said a bunch of things, that you couldn't hear, they were all muffled by the pain.

Your mother hugged you tightly.

Jimin came down the stairs and looked at you.

His biggest fear came to life, once again.

You were broken.

He ran to you and cupped your face. But unlike your mom's voice, his wasn't muffled.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

I'm so sorry for not updating. School really exhausted me.
I'm sick right now and resting, so I took the opportunity to write.

Which explains why this chapter is shitty.

Again, sorry for the slow, boring, short, shitty and uncreative update.

And thanks for the many views!💜