·7·

a few days later...

felix walked into the cafeteria at lunch and dropped himself down next to jisung and seungmin. everyone could clearly tell he was upset. 

hyunjin was the first to speak up. "hey felix, is something wrong?" felix took out his lunch box and pulled out a container with soup, homemade. he ignored the others who looked at him worriedly and brought out his spoon and his drink, plus his little snacks. jisung was the only one who paid any attention to what the boy was taking out of his lunch bag. 

"um, felix?" felix finally looked up to hyunjin's eyes and formed a pout on his lips. 

"why hasn't my soulmate come up to me yet?" felix's eyes started to water up, jisung finally leaving the food alone and turned to look at his friend. 

"well, maybe they have a reason." seungmin spoke up.

felix let the moisture cloud his eyesight for a while before bringing up his sleeve to wipe his face. "do you think they'll reject me? do they not want me?"

jisung hugged his friend tightly, the younger returning the embrace letting the silent tears run down his cheeks. seungmin, who was usually roasting everyone, let his rude demeanor fall and softly rubbed the boy's back. 

"it'll be ok lix. tell you what. i'll give you a whole 30 bucks to spend at the arcade tomorrow." felix looked over at hyunjin and smiled. "i really wasn't planning to go."

jisung whined. "please come with us. changbin can be a little intimidating but minho's going to be there. i need all the support i can get." 

felix took one look at the whiney boy that was basically his twin and smiled, nodding to indicate he would go. the others cheered, smiles all adorning their faces.

changbin's wallet was empty. very empty. 

exo, his favorite boy group, had just announced their official comeback after a whole 14 months. and like the fanboy he was, pre-ordered at least 20 albums already. Lay's new album had come out too and he also bought it too, like 15 of them. his poor bank account couldn't keep up and was now left with only 2.48. his dad had gotten angry with the amount of money he had already spent but he knew changbin would be heartbroken if he told him to cancel the orders. 

as punishment, he wasn't getting his allowance for this month. 

and changbin had totally forgotten about the group's get-together on saturday at the arcade. 

so naturally he went to beg jonghyun, displaying some aegyo that changbin only used when times were tough, and it was the right type of situation. and the man caved in. afterwards, changbin walked to the arcade with around 40 dollars in his wallet. 

yall better stream and vote for their comeback on monday. lets get their first win on a music show!!!!