☁️✨

Y/N stood there crying in the middle of the airport in front of probably thousands of people. They all watched her and frowned.

Seeing a you g girl crying was never a really good moment. Especially since she was gripping onto her mother as tears skilled down her cheeks.

He had left.

Finn, Y/N's best friends had been offered a huge role in an incredibly huge movie. The problem was that the director said jay since this movie was going to be big he would attract more fans than ever before, so he had to get rid of some of his old friends.

Finn had begged the director to let him atleast stay in contact with Y/N but he just didn't want to risk that chance.

It was Y/N or the role.

He was going to choose her.

But the two had gotten into a heated argument the day before. It wasn't his fault.

Y/N had told Finn to just drop the role but he was hesitant.

It was a big opportunity.

She had told him that if he chose the role over her she never wanted to see him ever again.

So the next morning Finn said goodbye to his Dad and his brother as he would be gone for over a year.

Finn and his mom drove off to the airport and got on the plane.

By the time Y/N had gotten to the airport he was long gone.

It may have been her fault.

But it was too late now.
-
Ya girl is back with the sad imagines 😔👊