Chapter 1

Dream Pov

Oh my fucking God I screamed to myself as I saw the time on the clock. I'm going to be late to school if I don't hurry up and get my ass out this door. Oh, what's up the name is Dream Daniella Davison but I go by Ella.

I'm seventeen years old but before we get into my life you need know my background. I was born in the Dominican Republic. My father was from the Dominican Republic and my mom was from France. Although my family started struggling while living in the Dominican.

Until one day my father got hook up from a friend. I was only ten years old when we moved from the Dominican Republic to Miami. Although I'm brown skinned 🙄 I am Dominican from my dad and French from my mom. I also speak Spanish, French, and English.

The hook up my dad got was to became a drug dealer. While my mom became a stay at home mom. My dad ran and trapped in these streets day and night for three years. Until one night my dad went out to handle business and he never returned. Instead, when we did see him again it was at his funeral.

When my dad left so did the money. Our house was rented the cars our whole life. We lost everything and struggled for one years after his death. My mom and I went from group home to group home we were homeless. Until she finally got on her feet and got job at Walmart when I was fourteen.I'm now seventeen and senior in high school.

We have been doing good for the past two years. We stay in a small two bedroom apartment and I also have job. I work as hairstylists in one of the best hair shops in Miami. I got my Cosmetology license last year in school and have been working at shop for year now. Anyways let's get back to current time.

Once I realized I was running late I quickly hopped out the bed and ran into my closet

Once I realized I was running late I quickly hopped out the bed and ran into my closet. I had showered last night so I was good to go. I quickly stripped from my clothes and slipped on fresh pair panties and bra. After I had that on I grabbed pair jeans and put on along with my Nike shirt.

Once I had that on I reached down and grabbed my all white Nike's and put on. My outfit was on point so I then walked in my bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. After I did that I had little time to spare. Therefore I did my makeup which only took me ten minutes. I'm going school so I didn't need full face.

Once that was done I ran in my room and grabbed my phone and backpack and put my glasses on

Once that was done I ran in my room and grabbed my phone and backpack and put my glasses on. My mom not home because she's working a double shift tonight. So I just locked up and ran down the street to the bus stop. The bus was pulling off by the time I got down the street so I started screaming.

" WAIT PLEASE," Ella screamed running after the bus.

" Morning Ms.Ella next morning be on time," Mr.Peterson said.

" I'll try," Ella said paying her bus feed.

" Ella," Mr.Peterson said.

" Yes," Ella asked.

" Congratulations on the first day senior year," Mr. Peterson said.

" Thanks, Mr.Pete," Ella said before walking to the middle of the bus and taking her seat.

I have take two public buses to school every day. The reason I have to take two buses to school every day is that I can't afford to go to school in my district. My mom and I stay in a small two bedroom but it's in a private neighborhood. She was able to get a discount because she knows the owner.

The only high school in our district is private schools which we can't pay for. Therefore I have take two public buses to school every morning just to go to ghetto Miami high school.

The bus rides put together be hour long but if I had a car it would only be twenty minutes. It's the constant stopping and picking up people. I was snapped out of my thought by bus stop. I quickly stood up and walked off the bus.

" Have good day Ella," Mr.Peterson said.

" You to see later," Ella said getting off at next bus stop.

Once I got off the bus I was greeted by a loud and crazy person.

" Morning bitch it's senior year," Amber said.

" Morning hoe you look cute," Ella said giving her side hug.

" You do to Omg I hate fucking riding the bus," Amber said.

Amber is one of my best friends along with Cherish. She stays thirty minutes away from me by bus ride eight by car crazy. She also stays on the rich side like me but can't afford go to their schools. Therefore her and I always meet up at the second bus stop.

I'm the youngest of the group I skipped 8 & 9 grade. Cherish and Amber both 18. After we talked for like two minutes before the second bus pulled up and we got on. While on way to school now Amber and I just talked and chilled.

Until we came to our final stop on the bus. Once we get off we still have walk two minutes down the street to school because bus doesn't go that way. While we were walking we bumped into our third best friend Cherish. She stays on ghetto side five minutes from school.

" It's our senior year we get out at @11 this year yeah," Cherish screamed

" I know right I'm so happy that means I get more hours at the shop in," Ella said.

" I know that's right let me know when y'all need some more help over there. I need a job my phone off because my mom ain't got no money to pay the fucking bill," Amber said.

" Actually my boss Shantel looking to hire wash girl if interested," Ella said while walking.

" Omg yes please hook me up," Amber said.

" I only can introduce y'all she makes the choice not me," Ella said.

" I'll take it anything I need money bruh I'm tired being broke. I can't even afford straight talk bill and it's only $45 month," Amber said.

" Bitch bye better learn how hustle," Cherish said.

" I'm not you I don't fuck with nigga just to get shit," Amber said laughing.

" Well, nigga would keep that phone on just saying bitch," Cherish said laughing while walking in school.

If read my story please vote if like it at least and comment ! I need support to know it's worth writing. I get so many views but only few like and comment. Thanks to those who do I appreciate and i see each and every one !!