Teach You a Lesson

"Prove it to- Wait, Camila- Wait!" I call as she clambers out of the car, making her way up to the door while fiddling with the keys in her fingers.

With a shake of my head, I follow her out of the jeep and up the steps towards the door, frowning as she holds it open for me yet walking through all the same.

Just as I step inside and turn to face her, to question her about her seemingly decided plan, she closes and locks the door, fighting with her scarf until it's free from her neck and hanging loosely from the hook on the wall. Then, swiftly, she takes her coat off too, placing it beside the scarf.

"Stop talking." She interrupts when I open my mouth again, stepping forward and capturing my face between her palms, her lips pressed firmly against my own.

When I finally manage to reluctantly pull away, I look into to her darkened eyes and frown once more.

"Are you actually mad at me?" I question, watching her own brow twitch as it shifts further up her forehead.

"A little." She admits, turning her mouth's attention to my jaw before moving to my neck.

"Don't then." I breathe, "Don't do this because you're angry."

"I wanted to anyway." She shrugs hurriedly, hands falling to my waist and pulling my hips flush against her own.

"And since you keep referring to me as your teacher," She continues, her lust-filled gaze pouring need and desire into my own with a simple glance, "I'll have to teach you a lesson."

I lied, but I wrote this too fast aaand you guys deserve it 😂