Chapter 2

A loyal chick comes with a smart ass mouth and a crazy ass attitude. That's what's going keep you in check and help you grind.

~Unknown 🔓

Dream Pov

I get out school at @11 and I don't have be to hair shop until @2. Therefore I decided to walk down street to boxing gym. I love to box it's been my passion since I was baby. My dad use to box and he use take me along with him.

As memory of my dad I never stopped and I'm good as hell.When I do have time though I alway go to old boxing gym down the street. When I got their I saw Ms.Peterson. Yes the bus drivers wife she owns the boxing gym. Although before I could speak she spoke me first.

" Long time no see Ella," Ms.Peterson said hugging her.

" I know hopefully you see me more now that I'm not at school all day," Ella said.

" Hopefully I miss watching you box you just maybe the female version of Muhammad Ali," Ms.Peterson said.

" I'm good but not that good thanks tho Ms.Peterson," Ella said laughing while walking off.

Once I got down the hall I went in bathroom and changed. I reached in my backpack and grabbed my gym clothes. I changed and put on some basketball shorts and sports bra.

Once that was done I hooked my phone up to speaker and started stretching. Once I was done it took me no time to get back in groove.
I started boxing and working out.

Two Hours Later

I have been boxing my ass off and just having fun by myself for past two hours. Now it's time for me to get to work and get this money. I have seven heads to do today. Although that's good money being I charge $165 for sew in. Therefore I quickly changed and told Ms.Peterson bye.

After I walked down street to bus stop just in time to catch bus to work. On way work I just jammed out to my music until I came to my stop. Once the bus stopped I got off and walked down street to my job. As soon as I walked through door I was greeted by our secretary Randy.

" Evening Ella," Randy said.

" Evening Randy," Ella said walking to her station.

Once I got to my station I saw I still had thirty minutes before my first client. Therefore I just put my stuff under my station and got set up. Once that was done I saw I already had 50 needles threaded so I was good to go.

I took care of that and still had twenty minutes so I decided to go talk my boss about Amber. My boss Shantel really nice lady she's 40 and shockingly really cool. Before I walked in her office I knocked on the door first.

" COME IN," Shantel said.

" Hey Ms.Alsina how you doing," Ella said.

" Good and what I told you about that call me Shantel," Shantel said hugging her.

" Well Shantel I got my friend Amber who needs job. I know you was looking for third wash girl so I thought I'll help her out," Ella asked.

" Well normally I wouldn't do this and you better not tell no body about this. If you believe she hard worker like you and can get job done I'm giving you permission to hire her. She have same shifts as you and make $7 hour," Shantel said.

" Okay Thanks I promise she be on her best behavior when can she start," Ella asked.

" Tomorrow when you come in at @2 again," Shantel said.

" Okay Thanks Ms.Shantel," Ella said before walking out office.

After I walked out office I went sat in my client chair and called Amber. Although it went straight voicemail and I realized this bitch phone off. Good thing I got her this job she don't make as much as me. But she can have enough to pay phone bill and get some clothes. Then someone caught my attention standing over me.

" Oh hey Mia you early," Ella said getting up.

" Yeah is that problem because I can wait," Mia Said.

" No I'll get started I was just waiting on you anyway," Ella said slipping her phone in her back pocket.

" I already washed it," Mia said.

" Okay I'm flat iron it and braid down and we gone get you popping," Ella said.

" Okay girl," Mia said.

I quickly let my flat iron heat up then I got started on straighten her hair. She got short hair so didn't take me long. Once I was done I quickly braided her down and got to sewing her hair. It only took me total of hour on her head and she was done. Although once it was finish I trimmed the ends how she wanted and slayed her baby hairs.

" Omg I love it Ella that's why I only come to you," Mia said.

" You know bitch can't have you walking around like hood rat," Ella said.

" Here," Mia said reaching her $200 dollars.

" I'm go get your change," Ella said but she was stopped.

" Don't trip keep it my man gave me unlimited funds today," Mia said.

" Alright then sis I'm see you in two weeks correct," Ella said.

" Correct," Mia said.

" Omg let me take picture real quick," Ella said.

" Go ahead love I'm cute," Mia said.

After I took picture of Mia I hugged her bye and then sat down in my chair. My next client should be here in twenty minutes. One down six more to go before day over. While I was sitting their I went on my gram and posted my picture of Mia.

 While I was sitting their I went on my gram and posted my picture of Mia