18

Vicky West

I was definitely one of the most happiest woman in this world right now. Not only had I been chosen to help Judy with making the show for Friday, but I heard from her that I am allowed to dance the solo performance too. First I thought I needed to create one for someone else, but then she mentioned that I was actually preparing my own solo for that evening.

We managed to get a very big part of the show done, and tomorrow we were going to show it to the group. I was a bit anxious, because I didn't know how they would response to the routine. However, if I got bad comments on it; Red would surely give those girls a reality check.

A few days actually passed by without me seeing the other dancers. Since last Friday everything has been pretty hectic. I never thought I would be almost kissing Harry in his office and in the hallway outside of the office from Judy. But in some kind of way, we managed to get interrupted repeatedly.

And I was sure it bothered Harry as well.

''They have the new costumes laying in the dressing room,'' Judy said, and she grabbed a mug to fill it with coffee.

We were sitting on the small sofa she had standing in her office. It was a cute one, and pretty much big enough for the room. Otherwise, you could hardly move your ass in here.

I knew the new theme for Friday was Pink Sweetness, so we had chosen a couple of songs like Candyman, Bumps and Grinds, Fever and many more. Judy and I were both very proud of what we created until this point. But now we were finally done, and we could relax for a moment.

''I am definitely going to check them out,'' I chirped.

I looked at the wonderful piece of clothing I was going to wear this Friday. It was stunning, yet adorable. I picked it up, and stood in front of the mirror beside my make-up table. I held it in front of me, and I couldn't wipe this huge grin off my face. It was a pink corset and the material was very soft. I would have no straps, just bare shoulders. The back of the outfit, was quite exposing. A tiny bit of fabric which covered my bum.

I placed my costume back, and I took the gloves from the table. They were made of satin, and I slipped them on for once. They stopped at my elbow, and they felt comfortable to dance with. My heels for Friday were standing on the ground, and they were from lacquer.

There was literally no one else right here than me. . .

That was a perfect opportunity to change into the clothes and show Harry them.

I stripped down the clothes I was wearing today, and tried my costume on. I didn't take the gloves with me, but only slipped into the lacquer heels. I folded my clothes neatly on the chair, and I examined myself for another time in the mirror.

This needed to occupy Harry.

It was strange to walk like this through the Moulin Rouge. Luckily, the cleaners were already gone. I walked on the stairs to see if Harry was in his office, but he wasn't here. I made the decision to stay a bit longer, because he might come back.

I never looked in detail at the office. I surely had seen his leather couch, wooden desk and alcohol collection. But I never walked around to have a better look at the things. There were a few frames hanging against the wall, far away in the corner. I came closer and saw that Harry was on most of the pictures. He was smiling brightly while looking into the camera, and his eyes were almost shut because he squeezed them by smiling.

''What a warm welcome,'' I turned around when I heard a male voice.

I was met with a pair of eyes which weren't green this time.