cuddles || Bruce Wayne

Warning(s): N/A

A/N: another drabbles for you guys! I'm still trying to slowly ease myself into writing. Since drabbles are short, I try to at least give you two updates whenever I am able!

Here you go, a short fluff with an affectionate Boo-ruce~ (haha, get it? Bruce, Boo-ruce? Because he's being such a boo. No? Okay :'>)

::

You found Bruce sitting on the bed, back resting against the headboard with his blue eyes closed. He seemed so content and relaxed shoulders visibly slumped seeing he had his guard down, legs crossed at the ankles.

Gently, you closed the door before walking further into your shared bedroom, sauntering towards the bed and almost immediately, as if he sensed you nearby—maybe he did—that you were there, he lifted one of his arms without opening his eyes.

You couldn't help but giggle softly, slipping into his open embrace as you sat down by his side, head resting against his broad chest and felt it lifting up when he took a deep breath.

He was just so warm his big body was perfect to be cuddled and it exactly what you did. You had your arms around him and his muscular ones around yours, bringing you closer to his body protectively causing your heart to flutter giddily in your chest.

"I love that you don't bother to ask a question and just let it happen," you teased, head tilting up to look at his face, finding his eyes already opened to greet yours. His gaze was gentle, adoration twinkling in those hypnotizing blue depths.

"I'm pretty much used to it by now," his big hand sought for yours, lacing your fingers together before resting your joined hands on his stomach.

"Or maybe you just want to cuddle with me," you cooed.

The look in his eyes changed and you found yourself flush at the intensity of it, then his mouth opened, he was all but drawled his words. "What if I do?" then he leaned down to bring his face closer, lips ghosting over your slightly opened ones, "what if I actually want more?"

Unable to answer, you settled by hiding your face in his chest—ironically, trying to hide from him as you whined, you were sure he could feel the heat in your face through his dress shirt, missing his smile and chuckle as you were too occupied by hiding your embarrassment.

::

Please forgive me for that sorry excuse of a title :>