hot mama || Batboys

Warning(s): just... language.

A/N: here's a (crack-ish) short-fic for you! ;> I think at this point we all know that Batmom is hot *puts out fire*

And no, just to make things clear, the boys aren't attracted to her in that way no matter how much of a MI*F Batmom is! XD these are just their honest opinion.

::

The boys didn't like it, nu-uh, definitely not liking it. The way the men are staring at the woman in front of them, said woman was busy picking out groceries and she was bending down slightly as she reached to grab a deliciously red tomato, the outline of her ass could be seen through the gray yoga pants she wore--she just came back from her routine class and they were picking her up.

Jason was, not so subtly, covering her from their perverted eyes by standing in their line of view with his arms crossed, eyes hard and challenging as they met the other men's (some women's too apparently, he noted inwardly).

It was getting harder for them to get their mother, which happened to be the hottest woman (in their eyes) in Gotham and married to Bruce Wayne, go everywhere alone and oblivious to the lusty eyes.

One of them, Damian was the most often, had to be by her side to at least be a subtle hint that she was off-limits when Bruce wasn't able or when they didn't notice the ring around her finger.

But noooo, they just had to take advantage of her politeness by bumping themselves into her and poor woman had to apologize for nothing.

Her face had been plastered in the first page of the newspaper almost every day with her name written in bold:

[NAME] WAYNESOMETHING SOMETHING---

But noooooo, they all thought exasperatedly, following their gorgeous mother like baby ducklings--bodyguards--that they were, looking stern and unapproachable. Even Dick and Tim who were known to be friendly had their faces twisted into a scary scowl.

Their mother remained oblivious and carried on throwing groceries into the grocery bag hanging at the crook of her elbow until they reached the cashier. She turned around her own face was pulled into a scowl and still managed to look pretty.

"You know," she started softly, smiling and shaking her head at the cashier when they asked if she needed anything else before digging her hand into her bag, blindly rummaging for her purse to pay, "if you boys are bored, you don't have to come. I can always take a taxi or call Bruce."

Yeah, no, they had this eerily similar disapproving expression on their features thus caused her to arch her eyebrow in amusement but said nothing.

Taxi was a big fat NO and they couldn't really depend on Bruce since he was too busy, his words not theirs. They had looked at him suspiciously, accusingly.

Bruce defended himself by saying he'd love to--and will--pick his wife up for he also wanted to spend some time with her if this matter wasn't urgent, that he trusted them to bring her back home safe and sound.

It wasn't like she couldn't protect herself, she always had the customized--bat-shaped, fuck's sake--Bruce made himself in her purse, also that small earpiece innocently worn as hoop earrings in case something she couldn't handle happened.

"Uh, boys?" she jabbed their sides and they jolted out of their train of thoughts. "I'm done, we can go home now."

A few moments later, when they thought their responsibilities were done, she spoke up again.

"So, I asked Bruce to empty his schedule for next week..." they watched her expectantly, the oldest ones through the rearview mirror, "and I've been thinking, if you can do that too so we can get a little vacation to the beach?"

They were totally bringing their suits.

::

Oblivious Batmom is cute~
Protective Batboys are cute~
An honest Bruce is endearing~

:>

And no guys, again, the boys aren't seeing her in that way
(;'∀`)