Meeting Her

Y/N's POV

I was at school talking to my friend Hyuna she was talking about her boyfriend and how amazing he is and how he got her amazing stuff for her birthday.

"So have you thought about it?" Hyuna asked me. "Thought about what?" I replied. "Telling your parents that you're gay, duh." Hyuna said. "No I haven't." I said.

Hyuna sighed & said: "Y/N you've been holding this secret for so long don't you think they need to know?" "I'm just not ready yet." I said. "When will you be ready?" Hyuna asked folding her arms.

"I've heard you say that a hundred times." Hyuna said. "I know I'm just not ready I don't want my parents to hate me." Y/N said. "If your parents hate you, you can come live with me." Hyuna said.

"Seriously?!" I said a little surprised. "Of course you're my friend and I'll help and protect you no matter what happens to you." Hyuna said. I hugged her really tight.

"Thank you so much, I don't deserve you." "I'll always be here for you." Hyuna said. I let go of her so she can breathe.

"By the way, I need to tell you something." Hyuna said. "What is it?" I asked. "I heard that there's going to be a new girl today, and I heard she hot the football team wouldn't shut up about her." Hyuna said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Is this information supposed to be useful?" I asked. "You dummy I'm trying to help you get a girlfriend, you always look sad & lonely." Hyuna said

"But what if she's not gay or she doesn't like me?" I said. "Don't back down." Hyuna said. I smiled. "I won't." I said with a lot of confidence.

"Hey loser." ??? said. "Go away Marie." Hyuna said. "Shut up Hyuna no ones talking to you." Marie said. "You're talking to me right now." Hyuna smirked.

No one's POV

"So, a little birdie told me that you're interested in the new girl, Y/N." Marie said. Y/N looked annoyed with Marie, she looks like she wants to beat her ass. "Even if you are no one would date a fugly pig like you." Marie said. "I'M NOT UGLY!" I shouted.

"Oh really, have you looked in the mirror lately?" Marie asked me. I put my head down. "Don't call her that! Y/N is ten times more beautiful than you can ever imagine!" Hyuna said.

"Whatever I don't have time for you losers." Marie said, she then left while guys drooled over her she was wearing ugly 5 inch heels, a mini skirt and a crop top.

*Time skip*

Y/N's POV

Hyuna and I we're in class talking while we were waiting for the teacher. "So, do you think she'll be hot?" Hyuna asked me with a little smirk across her face.  "Hyuna?!" I whisper yelled. "What? It's just a question." She was giggling while I was embarrassed.

"Alright class I'd like you to meet our new student." The Teacher said. She entered the room she was beautiful, she had beautiful black hair and black eyes, she was really pretty. "Please Introduce yourself." The Teacher said.

"I'm Yoonji." Her voice sounded very monotone. She just stood there staring at the class with no emotion, she looked pissed and like she wouldn't want to be here I mean I wouldn't blame her, I hate this school and everyone in it besides Hyuna her boyfriend's a little weird but he's ok.

"Ok then, Yoonji you can sit next to Y/N, Y/N raise your hand." The Teacher said. My hand rose and she just stared at me with a very cold expression, I put my head and hand down because she looked like she wanted to kill me.

I heard footsteps coming near me, I looked up a little seeing Yoonji plop next to me while some boys tried to talk to her. "Wow you're really pretty do you want to go out some time?" One boy said.