40.The End

"Time waits for none and those who can go along with time, they would only succeed in their life."

Likewise we couldn't go back in time and change our past but we could at least try to cherish our happy moment while remembering them.

And time has flies so fast that I couldn't believe, it's the time I will be finally gonna be free from the whole marriage thing. The marriage which I didn't remember to be part of and which was imposed to me on the basis of the evidences and someone's claim. Remembering that day, a smile from on my face yet it made me feel irritated as that day I was regarded as Mrs.Shalifa Shaub Reghen and I still couldn't said it without feeling odd.

"Here is your espresso Mam." Bell huffed while placing the coffee on the table.

"Thank you." I bowed my head dramatically and shaking her head she too take the seat across me.

"Sooo..." Bell said wriggling her eyebrow and played with the straw.

"Huh." I said while sipping my espresso with a bored look.

"I hear that one year is gonna complete soon and..." Bell trailed off and looked intensely at me.

"And?! Bell, what do you mean to say?" I asked with a confused look.

"You know...it's...about your marriage. Are you really going to leave him?" Bell said looking a bit hesitant.

I bite my lips and looked at every where other than at Bell, who was busy staring at me while trying to read my thoughts. Well, frankly saying I was not thinking anything at the moment. It was like my mind had gone completely blank and I did not know what to say or do. From past few days when the last month was coming nearer to the end, a lot of Why?, What?, How? and all sorts of Wh? questions were going on my mind but still, I couldn't come with a solid answer.

I do not know whether I should leave or stay. Will Shaub asked me to stay? and Will he want me to? No. No, he was the want to suggest that I leave after a year but...why something inside me feel hurt when I think like that?

I shouldn't want to stay even he did asked me, cause first he is an arrogant, rich and rude jerk who is so stubborn that he didn't know how to accept a simple no. Second I had not wanted to marry him not like the way we do and it's...it's just frustrating.

Ugh! I-I do not want to think anything or about anyone and especially not about him.

"Choco! I understand what you might be thinking but I hope that you would make the right decision! It's your life afterwards." Bell said in a firm voice when I just kept quiet fidgeting with my finger and busy with my own thoughts.

"Yeah! It's my life afterwards." I repeat the last sentence while calming my inner conflicts with a sigh.

"And choco, tell me honestly how do you feel when your jerk kiss you?" Bell asked after a few minutes of silence which almost made me to choke on my coffee.

"W-What are y-you sa-saying?" I stammered while forming the perfect sentence.

"I had said what you have heard? So answer me honestly." Bell asked with a playful smirk making me flushed in front of the other colleagues who were thankfully at the other table but were trying to eavesdrop seeing Bell's teasing look.

"Really?! Out of all the questions you want me to answer that...honestly. And you will be not get any answ-" Bell cut me off with her aww sound.

"Aww....you're feeling shy to share with me. It's not that more thing had happened that I forget to asked. So h-" I get up from the seat before she could finished her sentence.