Chapter 10

No ones pov

Katsuki and Kirishima came out of Katsukis room. Kirishima looked around and saw Mina sitting in the couch. Denki was also sitting next to her and everyone else was gone.

"Get out of my house raccoon eyes and pikachu!" Katsuki yelled at them. "Come on bakubro why can't we stay?" Denki asked While looking back at him.

Katsuki growled "because me and kiri are leaving! And there's no way you two are staying in my house while I'm not here!" Katsuki said angrily.

Mina looked at him. "What do you have something to hide that your afraid we'll find?" She asked in a calm voice.

BAM

there was a small explosion and minas hair was a little burnt. "Get out!!!" Katsuki yelled.

Kirishima laughed. "Katsuki calm down! Their not hurting anyone" Katsuki growled again but he didn't say anything.

Mina and Denki left the house and Katsuki went back in his room and grabbed something. He came back out and he was holding Kirishimas list.

1.stargaze with someone special
2.eat tons of cotton candy and other sweet things!
3.Confess to bakugou
4.go on a camping trip with my friends!
5.stay up so late I pass out from tiredness
6.watch multiple really scary horror movies in a row
7.kiss someone
8.have a super fun sleepover
9.go to a place with a beach or an aquarium!
10.buy all my friends goodbye gifts before I die
11.be a pro hero

"Hey kiri we've gotten a lot done" Katsuki told him. Kirishima looked. He nodded. He looked sad.

Katsuki had an idea suddenly. He grabbed a pen and marked off the pro hero one.

"Katsuki wait don't do that!" Kirishima said frantically trying to stop him.

Katsuki looked at him. "Kiri your already a hero to me you idiot!" Katsuki said as he finished marking it off.

Kirishimas eyes filled with tears. "Really Katsuki? For real?" Katsuki nodded and Kirishima tackled him with a hug. He was crying a little.

Kirishima moves away from Katsuki. "Hey can you do me a favor?" Kirishima asked him. "Yeah What is it?" Katsuki asked.

"Can you call me Eijirou from now on?" Kirishima said while blushing. Katsuki nodded. "Yeah I can do that" he said while smiling.

"So Ejirou,how about we go somewhere?" Katsuki said. "Where? Kirishima asked while tilting his head. "You'll see" Katsuki grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.

Immmm soooo sorry for slow updates but hey I'm here

Also special Halloween chapter maybe?
Idk
Well I don't have much to say today except I'm sorrry that I made a dirty joke last time (well more like Katsuki made the joke but I wrote it)

But if you didn't hate it then we'll.....ok then there may be more

Well that's all

Bye bye my villains~~