Say what now ?

G

"Ma what you doing down here? How long you been in Atlanta?" I asked looking at my mother through the glass window

"Ma what you doing down here? How long you been in Atlanta?" I asked looking at my mother through the glass window. I watched as she picked the phone up holding it to her ear in disgust.

"Nino look at you? What's going on with your hair." She said furrowing her eye brows. Pulling at my neck braids I just shrugged my shoulders. There wasn't much I could do to it honestly. They ain't trust us with razors so I couldn't give myself hair cuts the only thing left was to braid this shit.

"Nah ma, I asked you a question. How long you been out here?" I asked. "I just got here David, you were my first stop then I'm going to go check on my babies." Shaking my head I knew she was lying. Saint had already informed me my mother popped up the day me and Saint had our little private visit and that was a month ago.

"I know you lying." I told her and she sucked her teeth. "That little girl run her mouth to much. Why do you even associate with her still? She the reason you in her Gionni! If it wasn't for her Milli wouldn't have pinned those murders on you and you definitely wouldn't be dealing with the murder of Lester!" She shouted.

"Why I still associate with her? you forgot she's the mother of my kids? And none of it's her fault. Milli a crazy bitch and that Lester shit ain't her fault either." I yelled.

"You will not raise your voice at me! I'm your mother that's your hoe. One of them kids ain't even yours. Shit it's not hers. You will not disrespect me. I don't like who your becoming and it's all because of this girl!" My mother shouted back while slamming the phone and getting up. Slamming my fist on the table "i need to make a call." I told the guard.

SAINT ANDERSON

"Um Saint I think you need to take a break

"Um Saint I think you need to take a break." Seven said while holding my phone up. Looking at the camera guy he nodded his head and put his hand up signaling five minutes. Walking towards Seven I was confused as to who was on the phone and why she couldn't handle the call until I was done.

"Who is it?" I asked and she just handed my the phone. Looking down it was the prison. Immediately I became worried because G never called during the day it was either early in the morning or late at night. "Hello?" I said placing the phone to my ear.

"Fuck took you so long? Seven annoying as fuck bruh." He said causing me to roll my eyes. "Boy I told you earlier I had a shoot what you want?" I asked relieved nothing bad happened.

"You better not be posing nude I don't wanna have to fuck you up!" He said causing me to roll my eyes. "What is it Gionni?" I asked getting annoyed because he was stopping my bag at the moment. "She came to see me. You know that bitch had the audacity to lie to me? Talking bout some she just got here today." He said allowing him to rant I could tell
he was pissed.

"Gionni do you hear yourself? You just called your mom a bitch it's not that serious. So what she lied. That's still you mother and I don't blame hows she acting if I was in her foot I'll be just as mad. I told you not to be on that extra shit whenever you spoke to her. She's mad her only son is locked up with no answers. She's good I got the home front. Don't get your self worked up Pa." I told him and it was silent.

"You right. This place got my mental all fucked up. A nigga just want to get home get in the studio type shit." He vented.

"Gionni you got this. I'm going to call Ernie after this and see if there's so way he can get you to court or something baby I promise." I told him.

"Alright Saint. I luh you." He said before hanging up. Sighing I placed the phone on the table. "You good?" Seven asked and I shook my head no. "You want to talk?" She asked and I shook my head no and just walked back to set.

"Okay two more shots and we should be done." The photographer said and I just nodded my head.

__________________________
Hey there!!!!!!
G and his mom ?
A lot of you want Gloria's pov so that's what ya gonna get !
Vote and comment your thoughts