Chapter 18

Chris POV

I was laying down in the hospital bed. Ol dude just broke my nose nothing major. I still want to know who the fuck is this nigga. I was just in the room with my mom and dad. I don't know where Veronica and Christian was at.

"How you feel baby?" My mom asked.

"Fine. Where's Veronica and Christian?" I asked sitting up.

"In Troy's room," my mom said.

"Who's Troy?" I asked.

"The nigga you got in a fight with," my dad said.

"Christopher, Troy is her boyfriend," my mom said.

"I kinda figured. I don't care anymore," I said watching cartoons.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in," my mom said.

Veronica walked into the room with Christian.

"Chris can I talk to you only?" She asked.

I looked at my mom and she nodded at me. Her, my dad, and Christian left out the room.

"Wassup?" I asked looking at her.

"I'm sorry," she said looking like she was gone cry.

"For what?" I asked.

"For leading you on," she said looking away.

"I don't care. Do you," I said not really giving a fuck what she saying.

"I'm really sorry Chris," she said sitting on my bed.

"I know your apologizing for being a hoe. It's ok," I said patting her shoulder.

"What?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Your a hoe. Simply as that. Do I need to dumb it down for you?" I asked looking at her.

"How you can say that Christopher? You love me," she said crying.

"I loved you. There's a difference. Get up out my face and go meet ol dude," I said.

She looked at me with tears in her eye then left. Like bitch do it look like I care, no. But all I know is I will be seeing my son. I wasn't in his lie for two years but I will na. She take him away from me that's her ass. Lemme rest because this shit giving me a damn headache.

Veronica POV

After I left out of Chris's room, I went straight to the bathroom. You guys might call me a hoe or whatever, but I miss Chris. I miss all the time we spent together when we was in our junior and sophomore year. What if I break it off with Troy and Chris would want me back? Yeah, that might work. I wiped my face making sure there were no tears on my face. I walked out the bathroom into Troy's room.

"Hey," I said opening the door.

"Look we need to talk," He said.

"About what?" I asked taking a seat next to his hospital bed.

"Us. I can't do this anymore. You basically cheated on me with your ex. You cheated once, you gone cheat again. I'm in the fucking hospital because of you. You not even worth the fight. Why should I fight another nigga because my girl wanna go fuck around?" he asked looking at me.

"We didn't fuck," I said.

"Don't interrupted me. You go have a.nice life because me and you are over. By the time you get back to New York, my shit will be gone," he said.

Well damn. I got up from the seat and went walk into the hallway. I seen Ms. Joyce and I took Christian from her.

"You better let my son see his son," his mom said strictly.

"He will," I said walking away with a smirk on my face.

Next Day...

Ja'Mylah POV

It's Saturday morning. I'm just in my room chilling in my bed. I asked Hakeem to come over later on so we can talk bout "us". My phone made a noise telling me I had a text message.

Hakeem: Good morning beautiful. I hope you slept good.

I smiled to myself then replied back.

Ja'Mylah: Good Morning

After that we been texting nonstop.

It was like 1 something now. Hakeem was on his way here. My mom was at work so we have the house to ourselves. We wasn't gone do anything we ain't got no business doing. I'm still a virgin ya know. There's was a knock at the door. I got up opening the door thinking it was Hakeem. But when I opened the door, it shocked me to see who it was.

➖➖➖➖➖

Hey you guys. I won't be updating for awhile because I will be just starting my first day of highschool tomorrow. A nigga nervous as hell. Soon as I'm comfortable with school and stuff I'll update. I'll be writing, I just won't update. I might get ideas from being in highschool. You know what I mean. I'll just be taking a short lil break. If you have any questions or just wanna talk, hit me up in that wattpad inbox thing. I'll respond. I'll see you later. Bye my loves ✌️💕

It feels like I'm ending this book but this book is far from being over 😊