Chapter 2

Fan art by JamesExcalibur

Thank you sooo much LilPump12345 for voting chapter 1 and following me, I hope you enjoy the more chapters to come!
________________________
Zelda's P.O.V~

I enter the throne room, and for once I am by myself. I asked Link to wait outside and he nodded. As I walked away, he mumbled something about me being careful, which lead to my face being a soft pink as I ascended the staircase. 

"I believed you have heard of the state Ruta is in." I nodded, as much as I wanted to speak of rebuilding Hyrule this is most important to me as of now.
"We have examined Ruta, but we found no physical damage. Do you know what the problem may be?" His tone was serious, he really wanted an answer.
"I'm not sure quite yet, but I am positive I can find the answer with the help of my friend."

"Who's this 'friend?'"

"DOTOOOOR Robbie!!! Is at your service, my Highness." Doctor Robbie introduced himself and I was worried The King may find it offensive, but he chuckled and explained the situation.
After I had spoken highly of Robbie and what he has accomplished, King Dorephan sent out someone to fetch him.

It was late in the night now, so we all headed to bed. There was a lot to do tomorrow. (When we had arrived at Zoras Domain the sun was already setting. By this point, it's very late)

We woke up at an early 5am, the sun had just risen and it was quite chilly outside. Link was unfazed. We set out, and got to work.

Ruta towered over us, the rocky look of the interesting machine gave it an interesting look. Quite interesting if you ask me.

Time skip~~~

It was nearing 7pm now, and finally we had come to an answer, a conclusion. We had gone of off the prophecy, some tests, theories and some questions for the Zoras. I was tired but I was also overjoyed.

In King Dorephan's throne room;
"You seem happy, you have found the problem?" He asked, intrigued.

"Yes."

"I believe that the Divine Beast
turned itself off." Robbie answered

"What? How can that be?"

"According to some witnesses after Ruta had struck Ganon it appeared that, its 'soul' left, we believe that since Ganon is no longer a threat they are not needed." I said

"But wouldn't that mean the remaining Divine Beats are in the same state? As well as the Guardians?" King Dorephan asked

"I've been testing Guardians lately and so far all seem to be broken, so yes, possibly." Robbie answered

King Dorephan looked troubled by the news. "It's quite late you two should sleep, it has been a long day."

I bowed along with Robbie and said thank you. Me and Link stayed at their inn and I must add their beds are quite comfortable, I didn't notice the other night since I was so tired.

As I was looking through my inventory for rupees, I realized I was running low. Something I didn't consider in my journey.

Since the castle has been unguarded for a very, very long time most of the valuables have been stolen. The rupees I had were given to me from Impa and her clan.

Something else I want to add... as I was laying down, thinking, I realized I was happy. Really happy. I was smiling. Link asked me what was wrong. I said what was on my mind, what I was feeling.

"Ganon is gone for good." I stated bluntly.

Link turned over, but I knew, he was smiling too.