*:..。o○ 3 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Tension
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook stood patiently on the ice as he waited for Vante to turn up

Jungkook stood patiently on the ice as he waited for Vante to turn up. He was a couple minutes late but Jungkook didn't mind. He decided to practice slightly before he turned up in hopes of impressing him with his improvement but he knew this was unlikely, Vante didn't seem like he was the kind of person to be easily impressed.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook had waited a full hour before he started to get slightly concerned for the other boy. He remembered the day before and how annoyed Vante had seemed with him being even a few minutes late. Jungkook skated to the side and stepped off the ice. He took off the ice skates and went to search for him.

"Jungkook" a voice called on him and his head turned to see the nurse. He smiled and waved at her while still subtly looking around for Vante. "How are you feeling after the other day dear? That head back to normal?" She asked.
Jungkook nodded "yes, thank you"
"Oh it's not a problem" the nurse answered and was going to turn to leave but she noticed Jungkook acting a little odd. He seemed distracted and kept turning round and looking around the place.

"Are you looking for someone dear?"
Jungkook nodded "yeah, you know that boy who was in the medical room when I was?"
The nurse nodded "ah, I see. Well I know where he is if you want"
Jungkook accepted her offer and the lady began leading him along a corridor. He recognised that they were on their way to the medical room and he felt slightly worried.
"He's just woken up, I'm sure he'll be glad to see you. I don't think he has many friends so I'm glad he has you" The nurse beamed at Jungkook as he walked in.

Vante was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling but looked over when he heard the door open. He scoffed when he saw Jungkook "what are you doing here?"
"You didn't turn up for our lesson"
"Well, sorry I was a bit preoccupied" he said sarcastically.
"I was worried about you" Jungkook admitted and it was true he was worried for his new friend who seemed to think punctuality was everything.
Vante rolled his eyes "as if you were"

Jungkook sighed at the boy "why are you even in here, did something happen?"
"It's none of your concern" Vante snapped.
"Can you get up?"
"Yes"
"Let's go eat then. I'm starving"
Vante slowly sat up and turned so his legs were hanging off the bed before getting up shakily.
"Do you want help?" Jungkook asked but Vante shook his head.
"Oh are you leaving boys? Kim, take your medicine before you leave we don't want a repeat of today" the nurse said as she walked in.

Vante groaned and took the pills which she gave him. Jungkook waited for him to finish and followed him outside.
"So where'd you want to eat?" Jungkook asked.
"Aren't we going to do your lesson now?"
"Nah, I'm hungry and you should probably take a break"
Vante hummed in response and they continued walking towards the door of the arena.
"Oh" Jungkook remembered "you left your ice skates with me last night"
He ruffled through his bag in an attempt to quickly find them under all his hockey stuff.
"It's okay you can keep them I have another pair at home anyway"

Jungkook stood still for a moment before smiling and putting an arm around him "you're so generous"
Vante flinched at the contact and shook him off "what did I say about not touching me" he growled and Jungkook laughed and poked his cheek "I know you like me don't deny it"
"I'm going home" Vante said and turned around leaving Jungkook by himself. Maybe I pushed him too far.

Jungkook sprinted after him.
"Hey! wait!"
"What is it?" Vante snapped turning round to face him his glare piercing through Jungkook.
"What is wrong with you? I'm just joking with you"
"Well.....I don't joke, okay? Why don't you just leave me alone?"
"Because I like you, under there I think you could be a nice person but you're just being too much of a bitch to be one"
"Get used to it Jungkook because this is just me, I'm not a nice person which most people have realised by now so get a grip. Don't expect me to be nice to you, I'm not your friend. I will see you tomorrow, you better be there"
Vante scoffed and continued on his way, out of the arena.

That guy is such a dick. Jungkook often wondered why he even tried with him but he guessed that Vante was his only ticket in to try get a good word in with Taehyung so he would just have to stick with it. He needed that respect from his teammates and if this was the only way to get it then he would try his best.

I was literally chittering writing this because it is so cold right now I swear we barely get 1 degree above freezing. It was -1° today.