forty one. (M)

warning: smut ahead ⚠️ read at your own risk

taehyung's pov

jungkook gently laid me down on his bed as he hovered over me. my shaky hands pulled at the hoodie he was wearing, wanting him to take it off.

he pulled it over his head before leaning down to press his warm lips against mine. my heart felt like it would burst out of my chest at any second.

i whimpered lightly when he pulled away, missing his warmth. he lifted my shirt slowly, dragging his hands across my tummy.

goosebumps rose on my skin at his touch. my teeth chattered lightly when he bent down and began leaving butterfly kisses on my stomach.

i giggled when he suddenly began blowing raspberries. he looked up at me as his eyes crinkled lighly, his cute bunny teeth on display.

it was a sweet moment that we shared as we stared at eachother. it was perfect.

he suddenly lifted my body slightly to get the shirt off of me. he threw it across the room, i pouted as i watched it land on top of a lamp.

jungkook leaned down and took my right nipple in his mouth, causing me to arch my back. my eyes closed shut, the pleasure he was giving me taking a toll.

he held my waist gently as he twirled his tongue around my sensitive bud.

a soft moan left my lips when he gently bit my nipple with his teeth. he began trailing kisses up my neck, sucking at the skin.

he didn't stop until he was satisfied, leaving me with his saliva all over me, but i didn't mind.

when his hands landed on the button of my pants, i met his gaze.

it was filled with lust.

he pulled off my pants, leaving me in only my boxers. he pecked my lips softly before he took those off of me as well. leaving me completely naked under him.

i felt extremely exposed as i watched him take in my body. i tried covering myself but he pried my hands away.

he sat up, leaving me confused before i saw what he was doing. he was taking off his pants.

my eyes widened when i saw it. it was very long and thick in size. too big for me.

i whimpered as i watched it spring free, resting between his muscular thighs.

i shrunk into myself as he approached me on the bed. his body above mine, both of us completely naked.

his hard member pressed against my thigh as he lightly rocked his hips, letting out a few grunts. my hands rested on his biceps as he created friction between our bodies.

he reached out to his nightstand, pulling open one of the drawers and taking out a small bottle.

i stared at him in confusion before he spoke to me.

"baby, im going to use my fingers okay?" he softly ruffled my hair as my lips parted.

"o-okay kookie. i trust you."

his strong hands grabbed my thighs, bringing them up to his face. he ran his nose slowly up and down before he pressed his lips to my inner thigh. i watched him as he slowly bit the skin, careful to not actually hurt me.