09:00 - You're It

CINDERELVIS

Created By; Snow Marisvega

Chapter Nine

FLASHBACK
Six months ago.

I walked out of one of the bathroom stalls and to the sink. I tucked my long hair behind my ear as I turned on the tap and washed my hand. The door opened and I looked from the corner of my eyes and sawnDamian walk in with four of his dogs who followed him about to mean something.

I said nothing and continued washing my hand with the soap.

"Hello, brother."

"Do not use that Damon Salvatore reference on me, Davian." I said and turned off the tap, I cleaned my hand with a souvenir and dropped it in the bin. I turned to go and Davian blocked my path, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

I turned off the tap once I was done and turned to look at him. "What'd you want, Davian? Seriously, i have to head back to class, one of us has to care about studying to....you know? Get away from the likes of you."

"A little birdie told me you told Dad that I was bugging you." He said with a smirk.

I cocked my head to the side. "And is that little birdie, your pathetic, gold digging whore of a mother?" I asked with a smile and Davian's smirk disappeared and turned into a scowl.

He grabbed me by the shirt tightly and pulled me closer to him while he breathed heavily. "You are testing my patience, Elvis."

"You need to seriously brush your teeth, Davian. It's worse than a two months old dumpster." I grimaced.

"You think you're really funny, huh?" He let out a bitter laugh.

"I never called myself a comedian, did I?" I chuckled.

Davian let go off my shirt with a little laugh, he after my shoulder and turned to go but turned back to me and punched me hard across the face. I stumbled and held the wall for support, I winced in pain and touched my lips. I looked at my fingers and saw blood, I wiped it off and turned to Davian, chuckling.

"Wow, you do hit like an infant." I said and let out a sigh, acting like it didn't hurt even when my face stung so bad. "I could put in a favor for you and ask Alex to teach you some moves that doesn't involve hitting like a five year old girl."

I smiled and looked at the boys behind him. "Did you know he's scared of her?" I giggled. "I think it's also funny how you lots just follow him around because he feeds you all don you're from broken homes or lack self respect or love."

"Shut the fuck off." One of them said as he approached me but Davian stopped him by placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Oh, you better listen to your master." I smirked and looked at Davian.

"You know you are such an arrogant pest."

"Oh." I grinned. "Did your biological father think the same and is why he sent you all off ?"

That was enough to set him off, I could see it in his eyes. Even I knew by now what his trigger words and points were.

Davian groaned and reached out to me, punching me again and throwing me to the floor. I rose my knees up and my hands up to shield my face as they all began kicked me.