Chapter 6

I was trying to get it how I live. I want them dead presidents. I wanna pull up, and spin .......

~ Kevin Gates💔

Dream Pov

I just finished my last client for today thank god I'm done early. I only had six heads to do today and I made $1,150 dollars today. I need to deposit this money in my bank account. As of now, I have $335,678 in my bank account which is really good money. I have made enough go college, cover couple things, and have extra.

I was able to make this money all within a year and a half with working at the shop. I feel so blessed and thankful I at least have one thing going right in my life. I wanna go college out state it be good for me to get away and live change life but I also applied to a couple in the state. I was snapped out of my thought by hearing someone call my name.

" Oh what's up Ace," Ella asked.

" Nothing looking for Shantel but I see she's not here," Ace said.

" Yeah she ran too store but she be right back," Ella said.

" Why so dry you was lot more fun this morning," Ace asked sitting in chair in front of me.

" I was until your little girl friend Kira wanna so call say she checking me," Ella said getting up and walking away.

"  Look I'm sorry about that she's-," before Ace could finish Ella finished.

" HOE," Ella said laughing.

" Yeah and she's not my girlfriend ma," Ace said.

" It doesn't matter you don't owe me explanation," Ella said stacking towels.

" I kind of do she had no right to step to you," Ace said.

" Baby if she stepped to me she be in hospital she didn't step get straight," Ella said.

" Oh so you bout that life my bad I didn't take you as the fighting type," Ace said.

" I'm not the fighting type but if step to me I hold mine," Ella said.

" Respect that but wyd after finish work," Ace asked licking his lip.

" I'm actually done now I finished early. I was just helping Shantel out then I'm about go eat I'm starving," Ella said walking back to her station and turning the lights off.

" Well let me take out to get something to eat I enjoyed talking to you earlier," Ace said.

" You sure your chick not gone get mad," Ella asked.

" Like I said earlier I ain't got no chick so is you with it or not," Ace asked.

" Sure you ready to go now," Ella asked grabbing her purse and stack of money.

" Big baller," Ace said.

" Small baller," Ella said laughing.

" Hi I'm Amber can I borrow Ella right quick," Amber asked.

" Sure," Ace said.

Amber then pulled Ella in the back into the bathroom.

" What's up A I'm bout go," Ella said as they walked in bathroom.

" OMG do you know who you talking to Ella," Amber screamed lowly.

" Ace," Ella asked confused.

" Yeah Ace but do you know who Ace is and why every girl in this shop just gave you the side eye," Amber asked.

" A person and they never did like me you know that," Ella said.

" Ace is the biggest drug dealer in all of Florida how do you not know that. That's the nigga in Florida every bitch want that's why everyone was looking. Cherish fucking with his best friend-," before she could finish Ella finished.

" K-Dog," Ella asked.

" Yeah K-Dog in their gang and one of the main dope boys," Amber said.

" Oh well I'll see you later," Ella said.

" Be careful Ella Ace got lot niggas aiming for his head," Amber said.

" Okay I'm call later love you," Ella said hugging her before leaving out the bathroom.

" You ready to go Ella," Ace asked.

" Yeah," Ella said following him out of the shop.

Once I left out the shop he opened the door for me and then we pulled off in his Camaro. On the way what Amber said just kept playing in my head. I don't care that he sell drugs people do what they have to. Although why didn't he tell me this, but on second thought that's not first thing come out person mouth to someone. I just decided to ask him or more like blurt it out.

" You sell drugs Ace," Ella asked they stopped at red light.

" Look I don't sell drugs I run the drug game. Plus I assumed you didn't know because you didn't act like these other females when meet me," Ace said.

" What you mean I didn't act like these other females," Ella said.

" Like you don't throw yourself at me or act extra. You were mean and plus no female would dare ask me about my job. But you better be luck I like you because," Ace was cut off.

" Omg you like me," Ella asked laughing.

" So you not freaked out by my job," Ace asked.

" Honestly, nope people get it how they live it. I'm just happy you was honest," Ella said.

"Glad to know so where wanna go eat sexy," Ace asked.

" Surprise me," Ella said smiling.