Fifty shades of Tim || Tim Drake [NSFW]

Warning(s): pretty smutty, some--not so--sexual jokes and explicit languages.

A/N: sooooo, someone said that there is not enough smutty stuff with our adorable Tim Drake and here I am contributing a cute little fluffy, mild, smutty fic for you~

I honestly can see Tim goofing during sex or being a gentle Dom to cope with the stress :>
If you still have your innocence intact, please, back away. Unless you think this is the time to rip it away and give it to Satan, you may proceed.

::

The room was silent save for your breathings and the only source of lighting came from the TV in front of you.

"So?" you started, craning your head up to look at your boyfriend. His face was neutral you could see the sharpness of his face and fading scars in the dim light, the blues in his eyes seemed to glow in the dark as they finally shifted towards you.

"So?" he echoed.

"What do you think?"

Then he finally cracked, eyes widening as if he couldn't believe what he had just watched with you. "What do I think?" his face was ridiculous, almost resembling Dick's when he was flabbergasted and you would've laughed if the fact that they weren't blood-related hit you, leaving you blinking back at him dumbly. "It was basically a rape wrapped in a movie!"

"They have sequels."

"They have sequels?!"

You finally burst out laughing, tears pricking at the corner of your eyes at his surprised exclaim, you fell face first into the soft couch, laughs muffled. The look on his face was priceless, eyes still wide, mouth agape as if he couldn't believe it.

"Yes, and a parody," your laugh had shimmered into a giggle, rolling onto your back you propped your feet onto his thighs, knees bent. "Wanna watch them?"

"You have them?" you felt him stroking your knee, his callouses sent a shiver down your spine.

"My friend lent it to me," you pointed at the box on the coffee table where you stacked your movie collections. "Put it in there, haven't got the time to give it back."

"Heck no," he chuckled, bending down to press his lips innocently against your knee then trailing kisses to your thigh as he lifted one leg up with a hand, inwardly grateful that you settled for wearing shorts.

"Horny?"

"People actually get aroused by this?"

"Mm," you hummed.

"I'm too confused to have an erection."

That got you to choke out a sound between a moan and a laugh. He was grazing his teeth along your inner thigh he had positioned himself between your legs--bending down, parted lips ghosting over the sensitive skin, adding different sensations straight into your sex.

"What about you?" he asked, lowering your leg down to crawl over your body, pressing kisses everywhere he could get his lips on, your forehead, temples, eyelids, cheeks, the bridge of your nose, the tip of your nose, lips, chin--everywhere even your flaws.

You were torn between being flustered and aroused, he was really sweet. Like the rest of his brothers, he wasn't good with words instead he would act on it to prove that you were his everything. Be it gentle kisses like now, holding hands when in public or nudging your temple with his nose to tell you he knew you were there when he was too engrossed with whatever he was doing.

"I'm wet," you blurted as he peeled your pants and panties off slowly like opening a present, throwing them on the floor by the coffee table before continuing kissing down your neck, a hand sensually sliding down to your hips. "But not because of the movie."

"Oh?" you might not see him but you could practically hear him cocking his eyebrow as he nipped at your heaving breasts, chapped lips making their way to a nipple, flicking it with his tongue got you to arch.

When you answered him, your voice was shaky, "in fact, I want you right now."

"And I thought I'm supposed to be the Christian Grey," he jested against your breast before lifting his face up with that grin you loved so much.

"You mean Timothy Grey?" you chimed, stifling the giggles bubbling up in your throat by biting your lip, looking up at him with mirth in your eyes even as he had his fingers stroking your wet slit, teasing your weeping entrance.

He guffawed, "it sounds so bad," the rustling of clothes was heard then his pants and boxers were discarded, adding into the pile of clothing. He stroked his surprisingly hard cock, blue eyes lingering at your breasts then trailing down to your pussy.

You spread your legs as much as you could for him, already wet enough for him without too much foreplay, the sight of his abs, the lust dancing in his eyes and the sound of his voice were enough to arouse you.

Tim leaned down into your open arms, hooking his own beneath your neck as the other lining himself at your folds, rubbing the swollen head up and down, teasingly hitting your clit with it.

"Oh god," you whined, perching your hands on his broad shoulders, purposefully digging your nails into his flesh. "Just get on with it."

"You deserve some spanking for being so demanding."

"Timothy Dra—AH!"

::

:'> I'm too focused on the fluff, is it even fluffy enough?

That sorry excuse of a title though, ahh.
*sob*