CHAPTER FIFTEEN

One hour since Taehyung got back home and his mother hasn't yet stopped asking him questions like—
Where have you been ?
Did you eat ?
Did you sleep ?
Did they treat you well ?
Are you hurt anywhere ?
Etc, etc....

"Mom stop already" Taehyung finally said after a heavy sigh. He couldn't blame his mother for her fidgety behaviour she had these days. His abnormal behaviour for one year straight and then his disappearance for another twelve months, all of it was enough for her to loose her nerves.

Taehyung still remembers that he had once fell in the garden and hurt his knee, it wasn't anything serious of course just a little bruise. And Youngae was head over heels worried and Sungmin had to calm her down.

Youngae sighed when she realised that she was being way to over protective over her son.

"Eomma.." Taehyung cooed when his mother pressed her lips together in a thin line.

"I'm fine.." He said as he wrapped his arms around the lady. Youngae sighed and said,"I'm sorry I get to nervy sometimes"

"It's alright" Taehyung said and laid in his mother's lap. Youngae kept running her fingers through the boy's hair and hummed some song. The younger's eyes kept on going heavier as the sweet melody of his mother went resonating in his ears.

Taehyung finally closed his eyes shut and Youngae smiled when her son fell asleep with his head in his lap.

Youngae stayed there, enjoying the rare moment when her son would let his shield drop and become a normal son of a normal mother. Who would come to her if something wrong happened, her being the shoulder he look for when he felt down.

Youngae pecked Taehyung's forehead, before slipping away and grabbing a blanket to lay it neatly on him.

"Sweetest dreams love" She whispered as she lay a kiss on her son's forehead and left to manage the house chores.

***

Seungjae was getting to bored alone in the house. It's been an hour since they got back from the practice and the members had gone out to eat ice cream he assumed and he had denied, or maybe got the hint that the members wanted him to deny. Either way, he was alone in the house with the television blaring in front of him.

Seungjae let his mind drift off to the male he saw in the morning. His soft looking grey hair that fell in his innocent brown eyes. Seungjae admitted to himself that he wanted to touch those hair, heck it wanted to get hair like those.

Taehyung reflected that innocent aura which had a dark one laying just underneath. Like the shield of innocence was so weak that one wrong move and it would scatter into pieces and the dark one would be unleashed. And it won't be something you want to see.

Seungjae pouted slightly to himself and checked the BigHit page to see how the fandom had taken in his entry in the band. The male was fully prepared for hate that was going to be thrown his way.

*Picture attached*

Hello Army all over the world !!
BigHit had held auditions and the results are out.
We proudly announce that Park Seungjae is officially a member of Bangtan Sonyeondan.

Comments :

Forever.young07 : Are you serious !? How could you do this BigHit !!?

Iranoutofusernames : Someone arrange a meeting with Pdnim. We NeEd To TAlK !!

Bangtan.SINyeondan : If the band is happy with the decision, so am I. But that guy won't be my bias for sure.

Army4lfy : Eww Come on Taehyung was more better !! #GiveusourTaeback

Bangtanstolemywig : Fellow Army, I know that you are not happy with the decision but please don't throw hate towards that guy.

TakecareofTaegichild : Taehyung is shaking 😂😂 But srsly Tae deserved to be on that stage more...He had worked hard to get the fame with the band and this Park guy hasn't.

View 378299392192 more comments

Seungjae didn't know if he should feel sad about the hate comments or the fact that Taehyung was mentioned in the comments.

The male switched the app to Google and typed on Taehyung to get over million results.

He clicked the top on and the website opened, it read—

Kim Taehyung or V is the former member of the kpop boy band group Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS)

Taehyung debuted back in 2013 with the other band members and was part of there journey until recently when he terminated his contract with the BigHit and left the group.

This happened two years ago and the reason had remained unknown till date. The company had announced that Kim Taehyung had to leave for some personal reasons but the fans won't come to believe it.

After he left, Taehyung was spotted in many places around the world but the fandom had suggested to leave him with his personal life.

°°

If you found this information helpful that follow our page for more spicy kpop news and comment down below your own thoughts on this.

Seungjae remained frozen for good ten minutes until he left the information sink it. He couldn't believe that Taehyung was the member of bts. No wonder that the boys became so emotional when he showed up. There must be some history of Taehyung with the band that he had left like that.

Seungjae did some internet surfing about the male and checked him for his social accounts, turned out either they were private of maybe he didn't have any.

And if Taehyung was a member and the band adored him, would they really be ready to accept him if they would just resent him like they do right now.

Seungjae would has screamed from frustration if the front door didn't open and six boys stumbled in the dorm with giddy laughter.

Seungjae rolled his eyes at the drunk boys and went up to his shared room. Now it struck to him the reason of the extra room at the end of the hallway which they never let him enter in.

***