The get back

SAINT ANDERSON

"Relax sis. Joey got us this far." Troy said as we sat in the court room waiting for them to bring G in. It's been two weeks since Joey took on G's case and here we are sitting in court.

"How come there isn't a jury?" I asked looking around and Troy just shrugged his shoulders. "Because they fucked up fucked up and this is an apologize hearing basically." Joey whispered to the three of us.

"Wait So Gionni's coming home!" I yelled and Joey stared at me before putting his hand on his head. "Yes but do not scream or say anything else please." He said and I just nodded my head.

The sounds of the door opening caused everyone in the court room to turn their heads and in walked Gionni be escorted by police officers.

"Damn that nigga look bad." Troy said while snickering causing me to nudge him with my elbow. "Look at you at least he has a reason." Gloria said causing Troy to suck his teeth.

"All Rise." Some guy said as the judge walked in. "You May be seated." The judge said as we all sat down.

"Gionni Brewster. It's been brought to my attention you were wrongfully accused and served unnecessarily time?" The judge said while looking up from the folder she was holding in her hand.

"Yes ma'am." Gionni said so nonchalant. "Well on behalf of the state we deeply apologize all charges will be dropped Mr.Brewster." The judge said while banging the gavil.

GIONNI G BREWSTER

Hearing the judge bang the gavel I immediately turned to Joey and pulled him in for a hug

Hearing the judge bang the gavel I immediately turned to Joey and pulled him in for a hug. "You always come tho fo a nigga." I said as he patted my back.

Letting him go I was attacked with hugs and kisses from my mother. "Ma chill." I said trying to get out her grasp as she smacked my upside my head. "Nino I'm so happy your free!" She yelled.

"Look at you, we need to get you home and cleaned up." My mother said scrunching her face. "deadass ma, nigga look like the struggle." Troy said causing me to look at him.

"I know you ain't talking my guy. Was I in jail or you cause what the fuck." I said looking at Troy nigga was in need of a hair cut. "Suck my dick. I was on strike." He said causing me to laugh and focus all my attention on Saint.

"So you ain't gonna show a nigga some love?" I asked biting my lips at Saint as she walked towards me. Pulling her in for a hug I pulled on her ponytail while giving her a long passionate kiss. "There's more where that came from." I whispered in her ear causing her to blush and hide her face in my chest.

"Can we go before they realize a nigga got warrants." Troy annoying as said causing me to shake and my mother and Saint to laugh.

________________________________
SHORT I KNOW BUT IM WORKING ON ANOTHER IPDATE RIGHT NOW!!!