⌜ forty seven ⌟

on top of the building

under the beautiful night sky.

two people, enjoying the night, holding each other dearly.

mark,❞ donghyuck mumbled, loving the feeling of his partner's hand playing with his hair. ❝i never thought we would end up like this.

mark wanted to say something but decided not to. he wants to listen to donghyuck's voice. ever since they were together he wanted to spend their moments together as if it's their last. he wants every second, every hour, every minute, every day, every step they take, he wants it special. he wants donghyuck to feel special.

cuddling with you like this, being your boyfriend..❞ donghyuck smiled as he mentioned the label they have, ❝being your boyfriend.

boyfriend.❞ mark repeated the word again, turning donghyuck around and is now facing him.

he leaned forward and gave the younger a kiss. a peck turned into into kiss that lasted for seconds. they pulled away and connected their lips back as if it has been years since they last kissed each other. the all so called peck turned into a heated kiss but nothing more. they are just having a passionate kiss.

under the beautiful night sky.

i'm glad you stole my wallet.❞ mark said as sood as he pulled away from the kiss. ❝but you know what i'm most thankful for?

not knowing what the answer is, donghyuck shrugged. instead of trying to think what the answer is, he admired mark's face. every detail he appreciated it. he wondered how god this beautiful masterpiece. he raised his hand and ran it through mark's soft hair, probably made out of cotton. he slid his hand down and caressed the older's smooth cheeks, god probably rubbed it with 1% manliness and 99% baby powder. lastly, but definitely not the least, his eyes. donghyuck stared at his eyes, at mark's beautiful eyes.

you stole my heart, and i'm thankful for that.❞ mark rubbed his nose with donghyuck's when he noticed the boy spacing out. he giggled, ❝who knows where i will be now, what i will be doing and who i will end up with if you did not steal my heart.

it was donghyuck's turn to stay silent and just listen to what mark will say.

don't give it back, okay?❞ mark leaned forward, kissing donghyuck's forehead ❝let it stay in your hold. it's getting comfortable there and i bet that heart of mine won't go back to me. it's much better if it's with you, take care of it.

damn mark.

way to ruin the mood. mark wasn't this type of guy and donghyuck just reminded him by ruining the mood. the older blushed, ❝shut up.