epilogue

After some years
They had a beautiful daughter ( zaira ), who was two years old . It was Sunday , Aamir was at home , spending time with his family .

Aamir was playing on bed with her daughter , when Parishay entered the room . She still took his breath away at a single look .

Zaira lifted her arms towards her mother, seeing her enter while saying "mama , mama" .Parishay smiled and came towards her to pick her up .

But then she saw Aamir giving her a cold look , she stopped in the process of lifting her and sat down beside her .

She made zaira sit in her lap and said " so my baby is playing with her daddy " when zaira started babbling about stuff, Parishay kissed her cheek .

Aamir looked at them with adoration , they were his world .his daughter was a beautiful chubby kid with the innocence of her mother on her face .

When zaira ran outside the room to see her dadi ( grandmother ) . Aamir moved towards Parishay and laid his head in her lap . She started running her fingers through his hair .

Aamir turned and placed a kiss on her stomach . Parishay's baby bump was visible, she was 5 months through ." How is my baby and my baby's mother" he asked lovingly and wrapped his arms around her .

"Good " Parishay said smiling . Aamir moved a little back and playfully glared at her " you again tried to pick zaira up . You are not supposed to lift weight "

Parishay smiled sheepishly and agreed to avoid doing that . Parishay went and checked on the lunch preparation . Usama and his wife was going to have the lunch with them .

She was standing there for sometime when a maid said " mam, please sit down . Sir Aamir is going to scold us after seeing you working "

Parishay shooked her head ,but sat down . She knew that it was true . She was just pregnant , but Aamir took no chances with her .

One time she had complained about his demand of her continuous rest .but he only pecked her lips and said " i am not asking you to spend all the time in bed . You can walk , but not for a long time . You can work, but not stress yourself about it . " he pulled her closer and said " you are going to give me a baby . Many women give birth everyday , but they are not wife . They are not MY life , so i am going to do whatever i can to make sure , you are taken care of "

When zaira was about to born , Aamir was looking more stressed . Parishay's pain was hurting him more . When doctor allowed to enter , he checked on his wife before going to his daughter .

When Usama and his wife reached , they had the lunch together.  Bi jaan treated her as her own daughter. Aamir always enjoyed seeing her wife and mother's relation . She was always complaining about Aamir to bi jaan , sharing small details with bi jaan , like a daughter would with her mother .

They all were talking about the coming baby , even after so many years of their marriage . A beautiful blush covered her cheeks on small things , which Aamir loved to look upon .

-------------
Heres the prologue , friends .

And the ones, who were asking about the new story . I am soo sorry ! But i am not planning to write anything any soon . I am really busy these days , so i am going to write one , when i have a strong urge to do so and let my emotions out . Hope that you will understand🙃🙃

Love you all❤❤❤❤❤