Random Winners!

Hello lovelies! I'm here to announce the fantastic winners of this genre! I would like to thank one of my best friends: yourfriendbri for judging this genre! This girl is honestly amazing, and I'm so thankful to have her in my life. 

Please Remember! If you want your winner sticker you'll need to private message my main account: coolcourtney5

For Third Place we have!: 

Ethereal Graphics Shop by: queen_of_sass

Review: Your graphics book was quit impressive. I liked how you explained what you dis for each cover you made. Now, while I am supposed to be grading for grammar, character development and other items, I can't with your book.

Instead, I'll grade you based on your graphics. Now while I am not a professional at graphic designing, I will say that your graphics are pretty cool. They do seem a bit plain. But i guess less is more in the graphics world. I know how hard it is to be a graphics designer. I am only at level two out of five. You seem to be at three, which is really good. I know that the time it takes to do everything the requester wants out of a graphic, can be taking. Out of all the grpahics you made, my favorite one is Shards. This was the last thing you did which is absolutely amazing!

Congratulations lovely! <3 

Coming in at Second Place we have!!: 

Tiny Thoughts | Girls Only! | by: The_Devils_Crush

Review: From the moment I opened your book, I found myself smiling. Your book absolutely relatable...only for girls that is.

I will say I found a few grammar mistakes, but your book is information, which I can totally understand. If I was to give you some advice about your book, while I love me some Pinterest, if you want to write a more relatable book, make up your own posts. Even the smallest post, idea, statement can be relatable by hundreds. Just try to be original. Other than that, your book is pretty awesome. I love when I can relate and laugh a bit, which you got points for.

Congratulations lovely!! <3 <3

Annnd Finally!! For our First Place Winner!!!:

Through My Eyes- A Rant Book by: 

Review: I will say when I first started reading your book, I was not very impressed. It just seemed like another rant book. But as I read on, I realized that there was a main component that set your book aside from everyone else's. Your rant book was in poem form. That was truly impressive! Your book talks about the struggles you face, which can be related to the million of teens all over the world. I was impressed by how you ranted in poem form. I just can't get over that. As a fellow poet myself, I will tell you how hard that is. With each section of your rant book, the struggle became more apparent and more emotional. When reading your poems you can tell that life is far from rainbows and sunshines. That real life is full of struggles and tears. Your book was absolutely relatable and I loved it.

Congratulations lovely!!! <3 <3 <3 

Note From Judge:  I want to thank coolcourtney5 for being the most amazing friend I could ask for. I love you so much and I can't imagine my life without you.

You have helped me through tough times and I hope someday I can return the favor. I love you. ❤

Thank you so much for that message Bri! And thanks to all of you for entering this awards! I hope you've enjoyed it! Please don't be upset if you aren't one of the winners, you'll always have many more chances!! <3 Please join me in congratulating your winners. <3