Blackpink House. #61.

"Wake up!" Lisa hits Chaeyoung with her pillow.

"Yah! Can't you wake me up in a sweet way for once?!" Chaeyoung shouts throwing the pillow back at her.

"You take too long. We're not going to waste the day in this dorm." Lisa says.

"You're the worst!"

"And you're lazy!"

Lisa strips her clothes off and heads to the bathroom to take a shower. After a few minutes Chaeyoung is joining her with an unhappy look on her face.

"No touching." Chaeyoung says.

Lisa scoffs. "You wish I would."

"Not even in your wildest dreams." Chaeyoung growls.

"Yah you better get out of my shower then." Lisa says.

"Why?"

"How am I supposed to resist when you're right here?"

"Why don't you get out then?"

"I was here first."

"Then control yourself because I'm not leaving." Chaeyoung says sternly.

"Stubborn." Lisa grumbles turning around.

"Yah! I am not!"

"Shut up you'll wake up Jisoo and Jennie unnie!"

"You shut up!"

"No you shut up!"

"How about you shut me up?!"

"Okay fine!"

Before Chaeyoung can even blink Lisa is lifting her up by the waist and smashing her lips against hers. She definitely had to keep quiet now.

•••

Early morning, Jennie shifted awake feeling a slight cool breeze brush over her skin making her shiver. She opened her eyes to realize why it was so cold. Jisoo was standing at the closet slipping a jacket over her shoulders which made Jennie frown in confusion.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asks.

Jisoo turns around at the sound of her voice. "Oh you're awake. I didn't think you'd be for another few hours. But, I'm actually going to see SooJoo." She says while fixing her hair in the mirror.

"You are? But you guys just hung out the other day? And I thought we were going to get brunch for our Sundate today." Jennie pouts.

"Oh shit I completely forgot about that, I am so sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you." Jisoo says giving her a quick peck on the lips. "I would cancel but I promised SooJoo we could talk. Apparently it's really important." She grimaces. "I could maybe call and ask if you can come." Jisoo offers.

"No, it's okay Jisoo. I'll be fine." Jennie shakes her head.

"Are you sure?"

She musters a small closed lip smile and nods. "Yup."

"Great! You're the best! I'll see you later!" Jisoo says kissing her lips briefly before rushing out the door.

"Wait! What time will you be—" she's cut off by the sound of the dorm door being closed. "-back..."

She sighs and flops back down in bed closing her eyes in disappointment.

Her and Jisoo have been spending less and less time together recently. Between a busy work schedule, and seeing family, visiting friends. They barely had time for themselves, never mind eachother.