Chapter 5.

Davis stopped by Germany's dorm like he promised, just to spend some time with her.
"Hi baby I've been waiting. What took you so long?" She said kissing on him. 

"Sorry I had to take a shower. What's up?" He asked.

"Why are you saying what's up like we're just friends? Like the other night didn't happen?" She whined.

"I'm not saying it like that Germany."

She sat on his lap and kissed him. "I saw that bitch Malia today. She's in one of my classes. I was so disgusted."

"Don't call her a bitch alright?" He spat taking up for Malia.
Germany rolled her eyes ," Whatever. Don't fake like you like her cause everybody can see that you don't. You just hang around her cause she's smart."

"That's not true. Just stop talking about her. I'm here with you so what's up?"

She smiled, stood up and starting undressing Davis from the waist down.

"What are you doing?" He asked watching her pull his penis out of his boxers.

"What it look like I'm doing? You pleased me before. I wanna do the same."

——————————
After Davis' little time with Germany , he headed to Malia's dorm. Somehow after he came from seeing one girl he'll feel guilty and try to be with the next. Just before going back to his dorm, Davis got a called from his mother and she was crying. "Davis you have to come home , James is dead."
Davis never felt so bad for his mother. He never wanted to see nor hear her cry over a man ever again. James was the perfect one for Carol, but he was gone too soon.

"Hi Davie, I was just tutoring Claude. What's wrong?" Malia asked.

"My step pops died." He confessed. 

"Oh my goodness. Come in please." She opens the door for him. "I'm sorry Claude can we do this another time?" Malia asked. Claude grabbed his things and left.

"Aww I'm so sorry Davie. Have you talked to your mom after she told you?" She asked holding him as he silently cried.

"Nope. Haven't heard from her. He was a tough guy. He was the best guy ever when I was younger. I just feel sorry for my mom and Jade." He cried.

"When are you going home?" She asked.
"Tonight." He responded.
"Oh Davis I wish I could come with you, but I have this big test , plus I'm tutoring people."

"It's okay Malia. You didn't know him that well."

"But I still want to be there for you Davie. I know you'd be there for me." She rubbed his head.

"Yeah well. It's fine baby girl , I promise." He leaned up and kissed her.

————————-

Davis packed a few clothes to stay the weekend with his family and to attend James' funeral.

"I'll miss you Davie." Malia said as she watched him get into the car.