Chapter 11 - Fake

Liam's POV.

"Swallow it!" I snapped as she refused but I forced her to swallow it. As soon as I let her go after she swallowed it, she started spatting and trying to make herself vomit.

"Psycho!" She shouted crying as she sat on the floor trying everything to get the 'poison' out of her system.

"What's going on?" Calum asked as he come inside my house and saw Stacey on the floor vomiting. Calum lives with me because his parents were my parents best friends, and we have been best friends ever since my parents passed away.

"Your psychotic brother poisoned me." Stacey answered coughing and still trying to vomit more.

"Seriously Liam." He said looking at me confused and angry. "What got in your head ?"

"Relax." I said as I took the glass of water and hand it to Stacey. "She's not going to die." I added and they both looked at me like I'm an idiot.

"What type of poison did he give you Stacey?" Calum asked ignoring what I just told him.

"Cyanide." Stacey answered giving up and trying to get up and I offered to help her get up but she just ignored my helping hand and got up herself.

"Liam?" Calum shouted angry at me. "She's definitely going to die, a week at most." He added making Stacey roll her eyes annoyed.

"I know that." She said as the both acted like I wasn't here.

"Listen." I shouted angry and they both looked at me.

"No doctors can even help her Liam." Calum continued ignoring me as Stacey nod her head crying.

"Let me explain."

"No." They both shouted at the same time. "Stacey is going to die." Calum added making me even more angry.

Can these fools just listen to what I'm about to say.

"Enough." I shouted angry as I took my gun out. The only thing they ever listen to is someone with a gun. "Both of you sit down, now!" They both looked at me shocked.

They really crazy if they think I'm joking.

"What the hell Liam." Calum said.

"Didn't you both hear me ?" I asked ignoring him and they both quickly walked to the couch and sat down

"You can shoot me, I'm already going to die." Stacey said as she folded her legs across.

"No one is going to die." I said making them both laugh angry. "I'm fucking serious."

"What ?" Calum asked and Stacey was just still crying.

"It wasn't a real poison it was fake." I said making Stacey snap out of her thoughts and Calum get up.

"Seriously Liam?" Calum asked.

"I'm dead serious. Do you think I would ever risk angels life?" I asked making him nod and I looked at him angry making him quickly shook his head.

"His lying Calum." Stacey said getting up."I saw the poison myself."

"How do you know it was fake ?" Calum questioned me ignoring Stacey.