133 『Narrative』explicit

Warning : Matured Sexual Content

"Kyaaaa" Sana squealed when the two main characters kissed. Tzuyu just crossed her arms and Sana can't stop pinching the latter because she's giggling so hard on the current scene from the movie.

"Hey Tzu, look at them. They are so cute" Sana said but Tzuyu kept her eyes looking at her girlfriend. She's really not into romantic movies but Sana wants to watch it with her.

After a few minutes, Tzuyu got really bored watching it. She then decided to kiss Sana's neck but the latter kept her focus on the movie. The younger one started sucking that part causing for Sana to hold the younger one's face.

"Baby, let me finish the movie" Sana said and gave her a quick kiss.

Tzuyu let her watch it while Sana is clinging onto her. Tzuyu's hand sneakily went inside Sana's shirt as she slowly massaged the older one's chest.

"Hmm" Sana hummed and Tzuyu continued to do it until her hand went down on her center.

"You're not wearing any undergarments. Wow" Tzuyu said as she rub her fingers around Sana's clit.

"Wet?" Tzuyu grinned. "Magic finger wants to play with you, cutie cat" Tzuyu uttered with a smirk on her face.

"Will you let them play with you?" The younger girl asked as she slowly removed Sana's nightwear pants.

"Fuck. Yes." the older one replied. She then looked down to Tzuyu's seductive eyes, smiling at her giddily. After that, Tzuyu quickly hovered on top of her.

"Wait" Sana said while looking at the glass window.

"Why?"

"It's so open. What if there's a person taking vids or with a telescope on that building?" Sana asked while pointing at the building near their place.

"So what? Let them know you're mine and I'm yours" Tzuyu chuckled. She then removed Sana's top, leaving the latter completely naked infront of her.

"Beautiful" The younger girl complimented as she starts to kiss Sana.

The kiss was slow yet very passionate and deep.This made their stomach grow butterflies in it.

"I want to be gentle but I also want to fuck you hard, Sana" Tzuyu admitted.

"We can do both" Sana replied. The kiss turned into something else as their lips collided roughly with each other. Love, lust, burning passion, and desire completely filled them.

Their body instantly heated up and Tzuyu made Sana shriek a bit when she took both her hands and gripped on to the older girl's ass, tightening the grip on it.

"Ugh. Shit —ah" Sana moaned when Tzuyu lowered her head to kiss her neck down to her stomach. The younger girl spreads out Sana's legs for entrance and she started kissing thr latter's wet folds.

"Fucking eat me now" Sana screamed making Tzuyu flick her tongue on her center. She then started devouring it causing for the older girl to let out a loud moan.

"Ah— fuck me" Sana shouted and the younger girl went back to kiss Sana's lips. Sana then helped Tzuyu remove her long sleeve button down top, leaving her sports bra on.

Tzuyu cupped the latter's breast to add more pleasure. Sana then grind onto the younger girl's clothed body as she wrap her hands around her nape.

Their tongues battled for dominance and drools ran on their jaws. It was hot and Sana screamed loud moans on Tzuyu's lips as the younger girl inserted her two fingers inside Sana's.

"Ugh god damn it —what the fuck" Sana grunts when Tzuyu disconnected their lips and lowered her head down to her folds. She felt Tzuyu pushed another two fingers inside while the tip of her tongue stroking over the older one's clit. She's fucking her two ways and Sana can't help but arch her back from that situation. She then pulled Tzuyu's hair when the younger girl pumped her fingers faster than before.

Tzuyu pulled out her tongue and went back tracing kisses on her inner thighs. She then stop on Sana's stomach as she leaves marks up to her neck. Tzuyu's fingers are still pumping faster and harder on Sana's dripping wet core as she showered Sana's lips with soft kisses with full of love.

Sana's walls tighten causing for Tzuyu to swirl some of her fingers and quickly thrust it on a fast pace, burying it inside Sana's wet pussy.

"Ugh ah fuck yes love— Tzuyu-ah" Sana moaned, digging her nails behind Tzuyu's back as her body began to shake from intense pleasure and pain.

"I love you" Tzuyu whispered in between of their kiss.

"I love you too. I'm so fucking close, Tzuyu—ah ugh fuck" Sana's volume of moans became louder as Tzuyu mercilessly plunged her four fingers on her center. The older girl had her eyes shut as she felt the wave of my orgasms hitting her.

Tzuyu tasted the older one's liquid before she laid down and gave Sana a peck on the lips as she wrap her arms around hers.

"Do you feel cold?" Tzuyu asked and Sana shook her head. She then covered their body with a thick blanket.

"Goodnight, baby. Let me invite magic finger's friend next time" Tzuyu said and Sana pinched the younger girl's arm from what she said.

"Goodnight. I love you" Sana replied

"I love you too"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Both of them started laughing because they looked like a crazy couple right now. After that, they have their arms locked together and eventually fell asleep.

Meanwhile, while Tzuyu is sleeping so tight, Sana suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. She then decided to stare at her girlfriend's face, completely mesmerizing how beautiful she is.

"I love you, Gucci" Tzuyu suddenly whispered because she's dreaming about her dog named Gucci

Sana's eyebrows furrowed upon hearing other's name rather than her name.

"Who the fuck is Gucci?"